The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Translation, for you non-Polish folks. "If you want to know what's hidden on the site, share it with friends, like and you will know soon enough".

So yeah... you better get them twitter and FB accounts people, because there is no mystery here to me.

I don't think they would go that far but it might be related to something we already seen. Maybe shown in the trailer.
I thought about those numbers the same thing 3:16 (but on demo you can see a prostitute at that moment ;p)

Translation, for you non-Polish folks. "If you want to know what's hidden on the site, share it with friends, like and you will know soon enough".

So yeah... you better get them twitter and FB accounts people, because there is no mystery here to me.

So, the more people share, the more it reveals?

I think that can't be fire..maybe magic!
why would the "magical" raven who killed the solider have a corpse I meant his skull? wouldn't it disappear into thin air since it is actually nothing but magic.
At first glance when all of this was new I thought it was an artifact but after seeing somehow it is upside down. It can be a skull! But why is it glowing? and being like an old stone..or made of stone. :l

It's like the most basic marketing crap.

Some kind of actually interesting trail that required legit weird detective work and people solving abstract clues could be not only be enjoyable but I think it would gain MORE attention then just "share the site".

When Kojima led everyone on that massive ruse about The Phantom Pain with that Geoff Keighly interview and "Moby Dick Studios", I had never played a MGS game before and even I couldn't help but be interested and got on-board the "ruse cruise". It was fun, it was interesting and there was really crazy and wild theories... That kind of stuff is fun, "Share this X times to unlock" is not at all.

Ah well, I learned my lesson to not hype up CD Projekt their suprises anymore, so no disappointment here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom