Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys ever had a conversation with a person, that can absolutely read you through? They know what you think, even when you don't say it. It's the most weird thing ever.

I thought of myself as such a person, I could tell many times what my friends' problems were, or what they are thinking about and so on.

But today, I'm just sitting here dumbstruck. I was on the other end of the line. I did not expect I'd have such a conversation with the particular person. But she just blew my mind.

I just felt like sharing this. I guess the point is, to never underestimate anyone. Everyone is "smarter" than we think they are.

Nope, not once in my life, the opposite if anything. I've consistently had people state that they just don't get me, or state, "You're a bit weird aren't you." And i'm just a boring bastard who wants sleep, food and endless battle in Valhalla.

@SerieLis: Personally I don't do online stuff, prefer singleplayer, think there's a fair few like that.

Nope, not once in my life, the opposite if anything. I've consistently had people state that they just don't get me, or state, "You're a bit weird aren't you."

I guess everyone's life is different. I will say though, that it is so relieving, to have someone like that. It's like the "burden" is cut in half. Out of the blue, just like that. Really happy today.

And i'm just a boring bastard who wants sleep, food and endless battle in Valhalla.

Don't we all want that? :p

Aye it's nice to find somebody who gets you, course usually when that happens to me they run away screaming and gibbering. They're later found in the jungles of Vietnam, leading a peoples uprising.

Nah but seriously congrats StaGiors.

Have you guys ever had a conversation with a person, that can absolutely read you through? They know what you think, even when you don't say it. It's the most weird thing ever.
[...]
I will say though, that it is so relieving, to have someone like that.

Don't really see what's so great about finding someone who can beat you at poker =/

Got my Sennheiser HD598s today.

What the fuck is going on in here!? I'm gone for a few hours, and suddenly everyone's gone crazy! Did someone spike the beer with happy pills or something?

:wat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom