The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should be used to nothing new showing up in the morning, but still.....sad Geralt is sad.

View attachment 6598

Attachments

• sad_geralt.jpg
    sad_geralt.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 53
Edit:
DOWN THERE!!!
The fcking points I saw were something (?)
I'm going crazy!!!
Well, it's easier this way.....

Last edited:
What if there weren't any source code changes planned initially but they figured out the community would need something more exciting than "hey, share it 10 000 times"?

What if there weren't any source code changes planned initially but they figured out the community would need something more exciting than "hey, share it 10 000 times"?
it's not like this did not get old and repetitive in two days though

We can hope they are waiting for a total of 10 000 shares (from a sum of all 3 sources:fb,twitter and google), butt his will take a long time
There's also the fact that there could be someone who tweeted and shared on fb at the same time, for example

OK i just checked and it`s there Obsidian/Unicorn/Blindness... There is a trail and not just (like and tweet) stuf.
Oh GOD... I feel like i`m going to get a hype attack soon.
THE HYPE IS REAL!

Last edited:
OK i just checked and it`s there Obsidian/Unicorn/Blindness... There is a trail and not just (like and tweet) stuf.
Oh GOD... I feel like i`m going to get a hype attack soon.
THE HYPE IS REAL!

Calm down. Those three are from yesterday or Sunday even. Relax, don't let the hype train get you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom