Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow week when it comes to new stuff, but I managed to get a little somethin' somethin'. :)

Updated artwork for the Ladies of the Woods (they basically look like they do in the game now, previous artwork was a bit different):

And a couple of high res medallion vectors:

So... the 'Beekeeper Mask Witch' was not just covered up for the 35min gameplay footage (+ to avoid any whining from silly ESRB, because boobs/nipples) and will actually stay covered up in the shipped game?

As unsettling it would be to look at those flopping around (actually they wouldn't, because no boob physics) it definitely adds something unique to the overall grossness and wretchedness of the character. Covering her up, especially with regards to the original concept art just feels cheap and like compromising artistic integrity for the sake of not scaring off the 'boobophobists'.

Makes you wonder if CDPR dialed back on the nudity (including the more presentable one) altogether.

So... the 'Beekeeper Mask Witch' was not just covered up for the 35min gameplay footage (+ to avoid any whining from silly ESRB, because boobs/nipples) and will actually stay covered up in the shipped game?

As unsettling it would be to look at those flopping around (actually they wouldn't, because no boob physics) it definitely adds something unique to the overall grossness and wretchedness of the character. Covering her up, especially with regards to the original concept art just feels cheap and like compromising artistic integrity for the sake of not scaring off the 'boobophobists'.

Makes you wonder if CDPR dialed back on the nudity (including the more presentable one) altogether.

There you go easily visible bwebs :troll:

I was thinking the same thing.. I hope they keep nudity in the game, be them nasty monster boobs or sexy anything boobs. Keep it in the game cdpr, fuck the man. Show'em who's boss lol..;)

From this gamespot news, don't know if it's new or not. Although I've seen various Witcher 3 screenshots/artworks shown first on Gamespot news.. Are CDPR feeding them the screens first? :p

@Kinley
Glad to see I'm not the only one who posts nudes of himself on the forum although mine are less....revealing.

(Isn't the creature called a "fogling"?)

Edit:Apparently not.Foglet is a term also used in nano tech so it sounds very wrong to me.In any case the creature looks pretty cool.

Last edited:
If not screenshots, can we please get the wallpapers in higher resolution? A lot of people use 4k monitors and even though my pc will not run TW3, I can't think of a reason not to post higher resolution images

Not that many people have 4k screens. I'm sure there are some, but if they release wallpapers for one 'weird' resolution they should release it for all resolutions. To make it fair.

Large image can be resized to a smaller one without losing image quality, but not the other way around.

edit: actually this was kind of badly worded by me but you get the point i hope,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom