Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
ESRB rated Dragon Age:Inquisition with M. Blood, Intense Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language blah, blah, blah.

Here is the interesting part.

This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a warrior battling evil forces in different dimensions. Characters use swords, axes, hammers, and magic attacks to kill fantastical creatures (e.g., demons, monsters, dwarfs) and humans in melee-style combat. Cutscenes sometimes depict characters impaled or getting their throats slit. Violent sequences are often highlighted by cries of pain, gurgling/gushing sounds, and large blood-splatter effects; blood remains on the ground in several environments. The game includes some sexual material: a female character briefly depicted in front of a man's torso (fellatio is implied); characters depicted topless or with exposed buttocks while lying in bed or after sex; some dialogue referencing sex/sexuality (e.g., “'I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect'” and “The way your t*ts bounce when I pin your arms and take you on the side of the bed…”). The words “f**k,” “sh*t,” and “a*shole” appear in dialogue.

I wish I had a gig like that. Writing such summaries for upcoming games - can't wait for their description of TW3. Hahaha.

Just imagine if a deal with the three witches involves Geralt having to be their toy. Haha, that would be weird. To be honest, i could easily see them doing that.

ESRB rated Dragon Age:Inquisition with M. Blood, Intense Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language blah, blah, blah.

I wish I had a gig like that. Writing such summaries for upcoming games - can't wait for their description of TW3. Hahaha.
“'I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect'”

"tips fedora"

Just imagine if a deal with the three witches involves Geralt having to be their toy. Haha, that would be weird. To be honest, i could easily see them doing that.
EWWWW Do you mean those disgusting troll asses we saw in the gameplay trailer? Even Geralt doesn't sink so low.

crying oh my goooooooooooood that sounds so awkward.

but um. I will reserve judgement until I actually see it in context. Or at least I am trying to reserve judgement.
And what's wrong with Hawke? Granted I haven't played DA2 but he looks cute with his fuzzy face and war paint. (I'll be playing a female hawke tho so....)

Oh I know I know! The witches trick Geralt by making him believe that they are in their original form shown in the tapestries and they agree to help him with whatever problem he has but part of the deal involves him sleeping with them, As soon as he agrees he is bound by his promise and he can't back away and that is when they revert to their true form, also revealing that it was just a trick. If Geralt refuses something really bad happens because it would be like breaking an oath.

Oh I know I know! The witches trick Geralt by making him believe that they are in their original form shown in the tapestries and they agree to help him with whatever problem he has but part of the deal involves him sleeping with them, As soon as he agrees he is bound by his promise and he can't back away and that is when they revert to their true form, also revealing that it was just a trick. If Geralt refuses something really bad happens because it would be like breaking an oath.

Well then, it looks like something really bad is going to happen then. Because I wouldn't bang those things to cure world hunger.

If CDPR (or any dev) did something like that I would commend them for having balls of steel. BioWare may be inclusive and all but if someone has the balls to try that it would be the reds.

And what's wrong with Hawke? Granted I haven't played DA2 but he looks cute with his fuzzy face and war paint. (I'll be playing a female hawke tho so....)

Protagonists, they're only as good as their supporting characters. And Hawke had his work cut out for him in that respect. I personally didn't see much wrong with him beyond the way he reacted to a few things being a bit weaksauce. I stuck with humorous hawke though. Do gooder hawke was boring, and asshole hawke was just douchey and boring. Humorous Hawke is where it's at. I hear most people complaining about the other two.

Just in case people missed this. The devs confirmed that we will be able to disable those retarded "emotion" indicators from the chat wheel in a recent stream.

Protagonists, they're only as good as their supporting characters. And Hawke had his work cut out for him in that respect. I personally didn't see much wrong with him beyond the way he reacted to a few things being a bit weaksauce. I stuck with humorous hawke though. Do gooder hawke was boring, and asshole hawke was just douchey and boring. Humorous Hawke is where it's at. I hear most people complaining about the other two.

I see...
I'll have to test it for myself when I play but if you only pay attention to tumblr, the only companions in DA:2 are Fenris and Anders and they both look meh to me.

I see...
I'll have to test it for myself when I play but if you only pay attention to tumblr, the only companions in DA:2 are Fenris and Anders and they both look meh to me.

You're right, and I don't know why. Fenris is pretty much the only character I can probably say I like, not counting Varric, who everyone likes pretty much. I liked their asshole uncle though, lol. His sister was ok, but she kinda pisses me off, because she can be sent to the circle even though they did all that running around all their life to avoid it. But that's a small thing since its easily avoidable.

Aveline's okay I guess, but boring. Isabella's pretty gross, and incredibly selfish, which goes against the slave saving thing she did once. Merril...

The female choices were so bad, that I actually chose this moron as a romance option, because the alternative was the chick that was so gross, she goes to anders to cure STIs.... And don't get me wrong, I actually liked some of Merril's parts. She's amusing, and her and Hawke together are sweet or whatever, but you'll see. She's outrageously stupid and more than likely will piss you off whether you're wth her or not. I eventually stopped having relationships in DA 2 and stuck it out alone.

Anders is a dick, plain and simple. No one likes him in game. Same for the douchy prince. And Carver. And there you have it. That's your cast. Enjoy.

There's always Fenris. Never made a female or gay character, so I don't know what his is like, but he's moody, and I know chicks like moody dudes, so. Lol. One of the few characters that seems to have some fucking sense.

LMAO do we? Sure some girls do but I like guys that are cheerful. That's why I liked Alistair so much in DA:O because he was funny and generally cheerful. Moody gets old quick especially when they never laugh at my hilarious jokes... >:[

That's pretty much the number one reason people like him on Tumblr, lol. That and his tattoos.

He laughs... sort of, lol. You gotta get him drunk to really loosen him up for that though, ha.

Top Bottom