Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to have more Witcher to to talk about. Half of the Forum now is Cats, Sausages and weird videos/gifs. You are all going crazy. ^^

That's actually my favourite game :D

(Don't shun me!!!!)

I can't remember, if you said that before, but I would have guessed exactly that. Or at least, that it would be right up your alley. ^^ Too bad it seems that we will never get a third one. I would have even been up for a movie, but in the same animated style. Too bad the Johnny Depp one from Tim Burton disappointed so much.

Not sure if I have said it before or not, but yeah I just love it, never get bored of it! It is sad that there won't be another, this one was so dark and wonderful! Mmm I actually liked the film, but I just love almost ANYTHING Alice in Wonderland related so I wasn't being picky :p

Maybe disappointing wasn't the right word. Rather underwhelming. Watched a theater adaption of Alice yesterday, that is, how I remembered the game. Have you played the first one? I looked into it on YouTube, but it didn't convince me to buy it.
I might have to buy the second one again. Seems my copy stayed with my ex. Kind of want to play it again now. ^^

No I never played the first one, unlocked the DLC in the second one that you're only meant to get from the first though ;) I'm quite happy just playing the second one, you should definitely get it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom