The Witcher 3 Pre-Order Incentives

+

Ryanza

The Witcher 3 Pre-Order Incentives

delete

Last edited:
My gamestop lists the poster and keychain. No stores in my area ever got the poster and the keychain is for when you pick up the game. I may actually change my pre-order to PC on Amazon. That book looks like something better than the keychain. Didn't know they had that. Does anyone know if the USA PC copy on Amazon is an actual physical copy or just a download key? It seems like an actual physical copy

Last edited:
I feel pretty cheated in Australia since the CE already comes with the steelbook for everyone in other countries, really would of loved to have that poster or comic.

I feel pretty cheated in Australia since the CE already comes with the steelbook for everyone in other countries, really would of loved to have that poster or comic.
Try ebay if you are willing to pay for it. I see people selling that poster that ship to your country.

Yea kinda sucks, but it's always going to be a bit of a lottery with this kind of stuff and it's not like you're buying the game specifically for any of these bonuses.

Personally I'm hoping there's enough Pre-Orders that my local EB will do a Midnight Launch and then if I'm super lucky they might give away some Posters there like they did at GTAV's Launch. Although GTAV definitely has a lot broader appeal and bigger marketing than TW3, so it's probably unlikely.

From here in Canada i don't think there is any bonus offered for pre-ordering the game, not for the CE anyway. That keychain look pretty nice though, i wonder if they will ever be available for purchase.

Last edited:
I don't know of any physical pre-order bonus here in Brasil :/

I pre-ordered on GOG, so I'm gonna receive most of them in digital format, but it would be nice to get some phisical stuff as well

Well there are 3 versions of the retail game here: This one is for PS4

Regular: (65 euro)
- The game

Premium: (70 euro)
- The game
- A detailed map of the world
- Stickers
- The soundtrack
- Strategy Guide
- The manual

Collector: (149 euro)
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt game
- Official soundtrack on cd
- Official Witcher Universe - The Compendium
- Detailled map of the in-game world
- unique sticket set
- Statue
- Unique steelbook
- Artbook

For PC it's the same thing except: 50 euro regular, 60 euro premium, and I think the CE is sold out here since I can't find it on the store page.

I'm glad I will get the witcher 3, that's all I can afford. But the game itself is worth more than the extra (physical) content. Even though that t-shirt or medaillon would be epic to own.

Standard Edition in Russia (~28.5$ according with current dropped value of rouble):
- Sticker set
- Keychain

Collector's Edition (~154.5$) - sold out in a couple of days:
- Sticker set
- Statue
- Steelbook
- Artbook
- Keychain

No posters or comic books

Here in Czech Republic offered 3 eshops something special to every pre-order.
So you could get Keychain, Steelbook and Book case, which is really interesting and very unique I believe.

Here in Czech Republic offered 3 eshops something special to every pre-order.
So you could get Keychain, Steelbook and Book case, which is really interesting and very unique I believe.

I've always wondered why publishers do stuff like this for certain countries and not all of them. Is it because there are just a lot fewer people who buy the game in certain countries so they make a really cool bonus for fans? And it would be really expensive to do it everywhere?

I've always wondered why publishers do stuff like this for certain countries and not all of them. Is it because there are just a lot fewer people who buy the game in certain countries so they make a really cool bonus for fans? And it would be really expensive to do it everywhere?

These are only for certain eshops also copies with these "free" bonuses are suprisingly more expensive than those without bonuses in other eshops(10-11 euros difference for book case and 7-8 euros for steelcase) . I mean if there would be something like Witcher medalion I wouldn´t wait with preorder even in case of way higher price but you pretty much pay to get these bonuses.

Top Bottom