Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been wondering something: What YouTube channels do you guys watch? I've been watching a lot of FrankieonPCin1080p, LionheartX10 and Malakith Skadi. What about you guys? :)

Getting myself ready for Halloween, bought a few big bars of laxative chocolate, will dissminate freely next friday. Trick and treat.

Bloth you're the best. We don't actually celebrate Halloween in Greece, but if I ever live to a place where it is celebrated, I'll be sure to repeat that idea. And give credit where credit is due.

"Bloth's happy candy" I'll call them.

@AL890
ItmeJP,CynicalBrit,Jesse Cox,Day9,TheFineBros,VatiVydia and many more.I haven't watched much FrankieonPC lately because I'm not a fan of BF4 and that's pretty much half the content he produces nowadays.

Edit:Still love the guy though.

My two favourite Youtubers are JonTron and Criken. Both know how to crack me up. For reviews, TotalBiscuit and occasionally Razorfist. And sometimes I watch a playthrough or video by Jesse Cox or GameGrumps. And Vaati for Dark Souls lore of course.

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time

Because they are the best source of regular ordinary swedish cooking...

Or how to ruin your kitchen Swedish style

Oh you mean gaming stuff...

EHm total biscuit is good if I'm not really sure about buying a game.
Otherwise I rather play games than look at videos.

Can't stand gaming videos unless I'm looking for gameplay footage specifically. What I watch regularly on YT is TeamCoco (Conan O'Brien), John Oliver and Jimmy Kimmel.

Try learning Finnish. You'll give up when you reach conjugation.

Or he can always try to learn Nilfgaardian. :)

@ReptilePZ I see you ready for Halloween? ;)

[video=youtube;-TBLPRfoYa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TBLPRfoYa8[/video]

I didn't watched anything on Youtube for a while. I watched Christopher Odd when he played The Witcher 2.
And Gopher when he played in Metro and Stalker. He's got a very charming british accent!

Last edited:
I'm didn't watched anything on Youtube for a while. I'm watched Christopher Odd when he played The Witcher 2.
And Gopher when he played in Metro and Stalker. He's got a very charming british accent!

I completely forgot about Gopher! I haven't watched any of his videos for quite a while. Is he still doing Skyrim or has he moved on to something else? I will say that I do occasionally watch TotalBiscuit, but not as much as I used to.

I completely forgot about Gopher! I haven't watched any of his videos for quite a while. Is he still doing Skyrim or has he moved on to something else?

I saw TW1 in his subbox, maybe he's playing in it right now.

Edit: Yes, now that's pretty awesome!

[video=youtube;3tdPY9U-zbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tdPY9U-zbs[/video]

Last edited:
People I follow on YouTube. Damn, better give you a list:

• AngryJoeShow
  • Jeremy Jahns [not for opinions, dude is genuinely funny to me]
  • TotalBiscuit
  • RedLetterMedia
  • Auralnauts [master of audio mixing and my type of humour, check them out!]
  • CGP Grey
  • CrashCourse
  • Double Toasted [guys from late Spill.com]
  • and some more obscure channels...

I almost forgot, I sometimes watch Geek and Sundry Vlogs as I like some of the people on it. I don't watch the main channel anymore as I don't think much of the shows that they've been putting out recently.

Getting myself ready for Halloween, bought a few big bars of laxative chocolate, will dissminate freely next friday. Trick and treat.
View attachment 6988

So I've been wondering something: What YouTube channels do you guys watch? I've been watching a lot of FrankieonPCin1080p, LionheartX10 and Malakith Skadi. What about you guys? :)
Italian YouTubers mostly, I don't think you know them, and then no one in particular, a bit of all. :p

The last one I've discovered is The Food Emperor, a swedish youtuber cooking italian, french, japanese dishes and in most of his videos he's talking in italian (other ones are in english or in polish), he is so good and funny even if he mispells words and swears, I laugh tears sometimes.

Short example (with english subs, even if they don't follow exactly what he says, luckily, because he swears in italian too)

Attachments

• evil.jpg
    evil.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom