New photos of the CE Geralt of Rivia figure

+

Attachments

• 8nBnyYY.jpg
    8nBnyYY.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Most likely a placeholder. They used the medallion that was present in the TW2 XBox CE.

I wanted the collector's edition for ps4 and pc but it all sonld out in no time.
But i was quick to get the PC version though and it seems like this edition looks better then anything i've seen before other then NinoKuni.
I have my witcher 2 Madallion around my neck as we speek and it looks like this new edition is a step up for sure.

Sorry if this had already been brought up, but in e3 gameplay trailer where Geralt fights a griffin, In order to justify Geralt using his steel sword against a griffin, someone from cdpr told us that steel swords are more efficient against pre-conjunction creatures (in this case a Griffin). So my question is, why does this figure represent Geralt using his silver sword when he should be using his steel sword?

Sorry if this had already been brought up, but in e3 gameplay trailer where Geralt fights a griffin, In order to justify Geralt using his steel sword against a griffin, someone from cdpr told us that steel swords are more efficient against pre-conjunction creatures (in this case a Griffin). So my question is, why does this figure represent Geralt using his silver sword when he should be using his steel sword?

And if he were sculpted with a steel sword somebody wouldasking why is he not fighting with a sivler one.... It's a matter of free choice by CDPR dev: a 50%.

I don't like that. They should stick with one set of rules for the witcher universe in all forms of media, including figures. They already explained why he uses steel sword, they shouldn't need to care if someone would asking again, because they already answered. This way they just made inconsistency within the lore.

Last edited:
I guess I'll be one of those who will have to buy this statue from eBay for twice the price because I have no option to get it otherwise... I live in a small eastern Europe baltic state, Lithuania. And unluckily I can't pre-order CE :(

I guess I'll be one of those who will have to buy this statue from eBay for twice the price because I have no option to get it otherwise... I live in a small eastern Europe baltic state, Lithuania. And unluckily I can't pre-order CE :(

You could and I did (also from Lithuania here). Yes shipping to Baltic states is a bit tricky, but amazon UK never lets me down.

It was sold out in 12 hours though. Guess I got lucky.

Last edited:
I have been seeing a LOT of these on ebay already, they look exact and the packaging looks legit. No clue how they are getting them.

I've seen a lot of Gamestop employees tweeting about these. No idea how or why they got them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom