Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
I think the boyishness about him is cute. It's not a bad thing in my eyes. Being innocent (even at age 30) is not necessarily a problem. .

Hmmm, I think I get it. So since he looks good his boyishness makes him cute but if he was ugly he would be immature instead? Am I getting this right? :p

EDIT:

Then you obviously paid no bloody attention to him at all, what he says, what he's done and what everyone else says about him including people Eamon.

Power hungry? No. He wanted to save Fereldan from an incompetent idiotic king in the form of Cailan, and Alistair is no better at that which he himself states openly, that this caused the deaths of thousands of soldiers was regrettable but it happened since Loghain still loved Cailan for all his faults.

I think him getting rid of Cailan was a wise decision and shows that he has strength. Cailan was just an idiot kid who wouldn't listen to a real man and a veteran. Cailan deserved everything he got.

Last edited:
Actually Loghain didn't necessarily intend to get rid of Cailan at Ostagar and he certainly did not wish to let thousands of his soldiers die. Remember Loghain tried arguing to convince Cailan to stay out of the battle, Cailan refused.

Loghain did however see a showdown with Cailan coming to play. The Letters at Ostagar prove his dealins with Orlais, the latest book confirms, Gaider himself confirmed that Cailan was indeed going to abandon Anora for Celene and serve Fereldan on a silver platter to Orlais.

David Gaider also said the following: If Loghain had believed he could have won the battle he would have charged in, on top of that the Darkspawn Horde that attacked was more then anyone expected.

Oh by the way for DA fans or former DA fans: They ruined Celene. From a brilliant chessmaster she was made into an idiot in the latest book.

Last edited:
Of course! Ugly people don't get the same treatment as pretty people. Sad but ultimately true.

Eeeehhh, na. Disagreeing on that one. I think while some people may perceive things differently, the majority of us can tell the difference between being cute and being immature, regardless of looks.

The difference would be if his cuteness or flirting would be well received or not.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue over your choice in guys anymore than I will Gala. The Cullen fanservice isn't for us dudes anyway.

True, and actually I don't consider Cullen to be immature.

But arguing about characters is pointless bc it's quite obvious we all view them quite differently...

And on a different note, I am very glad to hear that the elk-mount thingy isn't part of a DLC :)

I have the latest novel in my e-reader but read the first chapter, got bored and put it down. I did hear that Celene
liquidated an entire elven district
. That does seem kind of... extreme.

But arguing about characters is pointless bc it's quite obvious we all view them quite differently...

That's bullshit. just because you might not like arguing over characters doesn't mean others don't.

And on a different note, I am very glad to hear that the elk-mount thingy isn't part of a DLC

It is actually. At least one of them anyway. Check the origin page for DA:I it's digital deluxe exclusive.
@Veleda I can't believe I am saying this but based on that book I'll be chopping Celene's head off and replace her with a guy who wants to declare war on Fereldan.

That's bullshit. just because you might not like arguing over characters doesn't mean others don't.

How is that bullshit. Yea people want to discuss characters, but considering that 1. It's mostly opinion based and 2. She was at the heart of the discussion and decided she no longer wished to proceed after I stated I wouldn't hound her further on it, what she said was appropriate. A way to agree to disagree. There really isn't much point in arguing over something that is opinion based over and over. It's never ending and eventually someone's gonna throw down the latin.

Arguing over characters doesn't have to be opinion based. There are facts, there are ways writers want characters to be perceived and that's their goal.

With regards to Cullen. He's a good character I think. He takes the piss on Alistair in terms of writing quality.

He does? Just hearing Cullen's name makes me sleepy. I couldn't care less about him to be honest. But Alistair is my bro. If Cullen is better written to everyone here, I honestly couldn't care less. Dude is snoresville.

IMO anyway.

Really? What exactly do we gain from it? All I've seen so far is I say "my opinion on character is x" and you say "well my opinion is x." We then repeat those opinions several times and then we get where we are now. I don't feel like that had much point.

Top Bottom