Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Uuuuh. I'd like to go into the game with a clean impression so could you put everything you are about to say about this in spoilers? Even so, I AM a bit curious about it. Is there any good stuff there?

EDIT: Fucking hell I hate it when spoilers like these leak on the net. First TW3, now this.

Last edited:
https://dragonagekeep.com/
The public beta for the Keep has opened.

Yeah I won't discuss the achievements further. The list is available in any site with achievements lists.

Also, the game can already be preloaded on XB1 so, if there is someone geeky enough to crack the game, spoilers will be all around tomorrow.

Last edited:
Since I don't care... I'm gonna check this link out. Oh... oh...

So Corypheus from that DAII DLC is the big, bad guy. And what's that? He can take form of a dragon as well.

Could be cool. He is a Tevinter magister, corrupted by the Old God Dumat to become Darkspawn. Who knows... maybe he is looking for another Old God? Maybe all that rambling about Maker nonexistance in the trailers means we will finally know what truly happened in Black City.

We don't know much, and I'm only guessing by using BioWare's "traditions", some pictures and a dozen of words. I guess I was overreacting a bit because I don't like what I learned.

It doesn't look like they pulled a ME3 again though; it looks very ordinary and expected. But who knows.

Last edited:
Well, judging from the trailers it's pretty easy to predict what kind of story it will be, meaning the traditional BioWare formula. It worked in DA:O and it can work it DA:I. I am just hoping it does.

Worth 100G. Has Corypheus icon the lower right. I'm gonna bet that it's Corypheus taking control of an Old God and the final boss in the game.

The beta's closed, or at least they wouldn't let me in. Don't know why I had to wait 5 minutes to find that out.

Too much like multiplayer, ugh.

I don't want to see the spoilers because I'd rather play the game without knowing the ending... I'm going to have to hide from the internet come November because I can't play DA:I until Christmas <///3 it's going to be a painful struggle.

The beta's closed, or at least they wouldn't let me in. Don't know why I had to wait 5 minutes to find that out.

Too much like multiplayer, ugh.
I'm in. Since I had trouble joining in and had to come through issues like everyone else, I don't think I got in because I was in the closed beta.
They've just opened the beta some minutes ago and there is no public annoncement yet (the beta was meant to be opened tomorrow, they're early), relax.

edit:

or maybe I'm wrong and it's still closed
:huh:

(sorry)

Last edited:
Oh by the way for DA fans or former DA fans: They ruined Celene. From a brilliant chessmaster she was made into an idiot in the latest book.

And I was under the impression people praised the novel and its primary characters--Celene and Gaspard. Well that is disappointing.

Really? What exactly do we gain from it? All I've seen so far is I say "my opinion on character is x" and you say "well my opinion is x." We then repeat those opinions several times and then we get where we are now. I don't feel like that had much point.

Depending on what specifically you are arguing about for a said character. Arguing about whether one likes a characters is different that arguing if someone is a good established character. I don't view arguing over a character to be pointless, but as I said it generally depends what one is debating over.

Personally I don't feel like I gain anything from doing it. I'd rather discuss the character with people who also like them, as I'm not one for arguing about things I feel are trivial.

Top Bottom