(Spoilers) The Witcher Trivia Game!

+
@StaGiors
Yeah, it's Hjalmar. He have a nickname, but I don't know english version of it. When translated literally it is Hjalmar Curved-Mouth or something like that ???

So there was a book of ballads that Ciri read while in Ellander. What was it's name and who was the creator of these ballads?

Mr E. Zorn ?

edit: why was my post so far behind where I thought the conversation was?

(yes this was a completely pointless post, but I really thought it wasn't when I did it ;))

I hope I'm not seeing an old post as if it was the last one, again.
Aplegatt was killed by Yaevinn, with an arrow, shot from a very long distance.

Ok, I think I've read all the thread correctly and I'm not repeating any question.

Well, now that Yennefer appeared in the Witcher games and there's some discussion about the way she looks, let's ask something related.

At some point in the books Geralt finds out with his penetraiting and detail-spotter witcher eyes, how Yennefer may had been in her youth, before she went through magical phisical transformations (something like magical aesthetical surgery), and knowing that many sorceresses are sent to sorcery academys, because of being ugly or deformed and so without the possibility or marrying some lord and having a proper future.

What phisycal deformity or uglyness does Geralt think Yennefer could have had before becoming a sorceress?

His lover's name is Carthia van Canten.
In the Spanish books he nickname is Cantarella, but I don't know how it would be in English. Perhaps Singirella?
Doesn't make sense anyway.

Ok, one more before heading to university. An easy one.
At the end of The Lady of the Lake, it's said how three dangerous "men", that fought for different factions before, met their ways while fleeing from their own lands, all of them victims of treason and with bounties on their heads.

Who were those three dangeorus ones and where did they decided to head together?

Ok, one more before heading to university. An easy one.
At the end of The Lady of the Lake, it's said how three dangerous "men", that fought for different factions before, met their ways while fleeing from their own lands, all of them victims of treason and with bounties on their heads.

Who were those three dangeorus ones and where did they decided to head together?
I'll put this under spoiler. :p

Boreas Mun, Isengrim Faoiltiarna and Sigi Reuven (we know who he is), they decided to head to Zerrikania if I remember well.

Well answered @Synvael, and perhaps even further than there. I'd like Sapkowski to write about their adventures after the events in the books.
You have the word now.

Top Bottom