Now playing [music]

+
Wait, you actually worked on Spec Ops: The Line? You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

Anyway, song... right. Uhhh...

One of two non-anime animes I'll ever endorse:

I did indeed,a long with several others that I'm sure at least a few of you have played. One of those projects that if you had seen it in it's beginning stages, it was totally different and unrecognizable with what it became. It really got turned around and it's good to hear from people who appreciated the end product. Even if the MP side of it was kinda meh.

So yeah! Back on topic. Part of me wants to put more anime music just because you saying that, but I'll refrain. :p

Hello!

This is a cool song.

I'm actually thinking of buying a cheap keyboard and learn how to play it. Not like I got tired of the guitar, it's just that.. I don't know. Different musical auras. :p

Anyway!

Poets of the Fall, Jealous Gods, Rogue. Great track.

Down with Webster - Introduction

Dynatron - Cruiser

[video=youtube;-e9JLJ71EpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e9JLJ71EpI[/video]

Last edited:
This is a very nostalgic song for me:

My mom used to put it on when I was younger. Still one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. The harp is such an extraordinary instrument. And what a singer! Today was the first time I actually saw the footage of it, and her performance is a pleasure to look at.

Last edited:
Top Bottom