Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her heels, but I'm a high heeled boot kind of person. :p

Also, are her heels actually red or is that just the lighting? They look great either way.

I love her heels, but I'm a high heeled boot kind of person. :p

Also, are her heels actually red or is that just the lighting? They look great either way.

They are brown i believe, the lighting in that render makes them look a bit red.

I'm pretty sure it will be Ciri, and next to her and Yen there will be the other 'supporting' characters. (I think Triss will be next to Ciri :p )

So now we know that Main Menu background changes depending on where you are in the game. Cool.

So now we know that Main Menu background changes depending on where you are in the game. Cool.
It seems so very nice indeed .Half life 2 had it and I always liked it

BTW where was this image taken from?

Last edited:
It is not just the light: the models seem worse than the previous material revealed. I mean, look at the wolves' furr and at Geralt's face: they are so oldgen.
And the light source doesn't look that dynamic, I'd say it's quite old-gen...

Then again, didn't that happen in TW2 as well every once in a while? We know the Red engine tends to having low-res textures for some seconds sometimes until the full textures are loaded. Had more than one of those moments in TW2.

Then again, didn't that happen in TW2 as well every once in a while? We know the Red engine tends to having low-res textures for some seconds sometimes until the full textures are loaded. Had more than one of those moments in TW2.
Yes, it does fail to load sometimes. The wolf screenshot isn't even bad. Geralt's model is bad but the wolves and everything else is the same as any other shot. Do people really think Geralt will look like that in the final game?

View attachment 7242

Attachments

• 20920_2014-09-29_00001.jpg
    20920_2014-09-29_00001.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 49
Thanks a lot for sharing! Anyone know if these are the pics we will get in the artbook that comes with the collector edition?

That second pic. Best hair style is back confirmed.

Also, are those from Famitsu magazine? Can anyone translate what the dialog is?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom