Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
When evil has a face.

Sometimes I hate my parents. They're dragging me into Specsavers tomorrow to get my eyes tested, as they believe that my eyesight is damaged due to me using the computer so much. I know my eyesight is fine, but I'm just going to play along just to shut them up. :angry:

I overslept for my class this morning, and I am angry because the time I spent sleeping I was having a nightmare about trying to kill a giant hornet. So not only did I oversleep I didn't even sleep peacefully. I had a stressful dream about a disgusting giant bug. Ugh.

I overslept for my class this morning, and I am angry because the time I spent sleeping I was having a nightmare about trying to kill a giant hornet. So not only did I oversleep I didn't even sleep peacefully. I had a stressful dream about a disgusting giant bug. Ugh.

And that is why I always set an alarm to wake me up.

lol would it make u mad to learn that I actually didn't wake up till 9:47am today.........
My earliest classes this semester start at 10am, but usually I have an 11am start or, on Friday, I have no classes 8D

Wouldn't make me mad. Lack of classes on Friday might make me question the education system, however.

1. Set some really loud and annoying alarm sound
2. Place alarm source in bathroom
3. ??
4. Profit

8 am? You really do sleep a lot.

Maybe that would work, if I could rig an time system to my doorbell and make it go off at 5 am...MMy doorbell makes me jump out of my skin.

I also miss waking up at 8 am. Sucks to be a night owl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom