New gameplay-material?

+
New gameplay-material?

Hi everybody :)
Even though the new cgi-trailer/intro is very impressive, I'm more interested in actual gameplay (graphics AND the rest ;) ) just as many others in this board ;). Did you hear/read anything about coming materials/events/previews? The release is (just) four month away, so in the next time a lot of new material should show up or what do you think? (I know there is a 35 min demo, but a: the build is before-E3 and b: it shows imO only a few gameplay mechanics and similar locations beside the city.)

With a spark of hope, that we will get an enormous gameplaytrailer SOON ;)

Last edited:
Be happy for what you have(beacause we have seen a lot already). And don´t worry, they will release some more just only they know when.

I just want to say I officially do not care if CD Projekt RED shows any more gameplay videos or YouTube videos, what CD Projekt RED has shown so far is enough for me.

I'm now just waiting for February 24th, 2015.

Am I alone on this?

I just want to say I officially do not care if CD Projekt RED shows any more gameplay videos or YouTube videos, what CD Projekt RED has shown so far is enough for me.

I'm now just waiting for February 24th, 2015.

Am I alone on this?
Ofcourse you are.............not.

More gameplay I say no. Better time travel technology, I say yes.

The only reason why one would want to see more gameplay at this time is so we can provide some feedback if there are any lingering faults before release.

Like say in The Witcher 2, for an example. If we saw gameplay where Geralt was a rolling machine, it's pretty obvious that it can plague the entire game. I can't even count how many times people that tried The Witcher 2 are turned off by that one element and stopped playing in just a few hours (it's the ONLY reason why people don't like The Witcher 2). Me included. To be honest, the only reason I finished playing the game is because of the STORY alone. And this is coming from someone who never liked any RPGs or finished any RPG games for that matter. It's mainly because of their stale gameplay mechanics.

So if they fixed the rolling gameplay before the release of The Witcher 2, it would have been a perfect game and more people would have liked it and experience why The Witcher series have such awesome stories. They wouldn't know the story if they can't even get pass the beginning.

That's cool. So anything you at not viewing is de-rendered? Not sure how normal that is in games. Didn't notice any pop in either. I had grass pop in a lot on TW2 despite having LOD to highest
Umbra 3 has been used for many games now

Mass Effect 2 and 3, Dragon Age: Origins, Alan Wake, Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, Guild Wars 2, RaiderZ, EVE Online, The Secret World and PlanetSide 2
and two more I know of, not mentioned there would be Killzone: Shadowfall and Destiny.

Suffice to say - it's not "new" so you don't need to worry about it.

Last edited:
And it's on the worst platform.

Can't wait to see the PC version with max settings.
Stop this. The only actual xbox gameplay was the Griffin hunt. All other gameplay was PC. A dev commented on the forum stating that. I'm trying to find the thread but for some reason the "RED" logos that direct to posts by people from CDprojekt are going away for me

It still has some problems, with hair inside his body or rendering the character WHILE he's talking

Top Bottom