Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
And something as an addition, maybe i'm wrong on that matter, but going and getting a tan during the summer (i mean go outside...) improves the immune system...
So basically go to the beach and get tanned and you'll be healthier during the winter...well not now, because it's winter, and it will just stupid, unless you have a death wish, that's fine too ^^.

Haha. I don't think that's a problem with me. :p

If Greece has one good thing, it's the beaches and the sun. :D

Oh by the way! Does anyone else like swimming in the winter? I've been trying to convince any one of my friends to go winter swimming. Nobody wants to. But this year! I'm telling you I'm going. :p

Last edited:
And something as an addition, maybe i'm wrong on that matter, but going and getting a tan during the summer (i mean go outside...) improves the immune system...
So basically go to the beach and get tanned and you'll be healthier during the winter...well not now, because it's winter, and it will just stupid, unless you have a death wish, that's fine too ^^.

I have a weird skin type that means no matter how long I spend in the sun I don't tan. The rest of my family can tan but for some reason I am stuck being pale.

Got to admit there's nowt like wringing out your soup strainer morning after a night on ale, and having a nice glass of wake up juice. Curry, grease, bits of Nan bread, beer and what have you, beverage of kings.

this entire post makes me want to cry. Oh the horror

@Princess_Ciri and other anti-beard ladies have to remember that men of Indoeuropean descent have beards BECAUSE of women like you, who have been selectively mating with hairy, bearded men for ages.

It took ages for hominids to get rid of most of its hair (as is the case with Homo Sapiens), as you can see in many populations outside of Europe. And you, the women, brought it back. Admit it, you secretly love a bearded man.

Oh by the way! Does anyone else like swimming in the winter?

Brr, no thanks :lol: I prefer sitting in front of the heater wrapped in a blanket like a burrito while wearing three layers of clothes.

I have a weird skin type that means no matter how long I spend in the sun I don't tan. The rest of my family can tan but for some reason I am stuck being pale.

Same :( I'm either pale - blinding people with the whiteness of my legs - or scorched.
One more reason for me to stay inside at all times!

@Princess_Ciri and other anti-beard ladies have to remember that men of Indoeuropean descent have beards BECAUSE of women like you, who have been selectively mating with hairy, bearded men for ages.

It took ages for Homo Sapiens to get rid of most of its hair, as you can see in many populations outside of Europe. And you, the women, brought it back. Admit it, you secretly love a bearded man.

"women like you" if these women were marrying bearded men they certainly were nothing like me. I'm not admitting to something that isn't true!

I've currently got two fifteen stone dogs shaking in me lap, was going to go out but I can't leave with heir big soppy eyes looking at me. I hope they get used to the fireworks someday.

Oh by the way! Does anyone else like swimming in the winter?
Fixed.

Here I am! *hand up*

I prefer sitting in front of the heater wrapped in a blanket like a burrito while wearing three layers of clothes.
Yes, that's the spirit, pajamas and burrito-like blanket, all strong and united against the cold, not wanting to leave the house for no reason.
What's hard about boobs? They just magically appear one day, and then stay there forever. There's no need to cultivate them.
This. Absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom