Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the carpet. And I'm sick. Been that way for a week. Have not felt air in my upper nose cavities for some time. Pisses me off. :p

Works better if you boil eucalyptus or rosemary leaves...

All this talking about hairy men and no one mentioned this.

I'm really feel bad for you guys... but it's too funny.

Did that once a bit after highschool, when I was bored, to see what all the fuss was about, using the help of a friend.

Movies are exaggerating it. T'was but a tingling. *Goes to eat glass.*

Did that once a bit after highschool, when I was bored, to see what all the fuss was about, using the help of a friend.

Movies are exaggerating it. T'was but a tingling. *Goes to eat glass.*
Yes a bit, but I think the girl is not doing it completely right, thus he's so much in pain.

Works like a charm. I do this with eucalyptus leaves in the pot; we have eucalyptus all over...
...but no drop bears :sad:

Oh, beards. The Lasagna Queen says the beard stays. The beard stays.

Say to The Lasagna Queen that she has a really good taste ;) You're lucky!

My wife likes my beard but doesn't love the way it feels (kissing). One time she encouraged me to just grow it and after a bit it gets softer, to the point where she didn't mind anymore. That's the problem: it's either a real beard or none at all. She doesn't like stubble.

Just you don't hate boredom? It's not even the tired type of boredom as I'm still wide awake. I have no idea what to do with myself. Anyone else like that at the minute, or am I just weird?

w
Just you don't hate boredom? It's not even the tired type of boredom as I'm still wide awake. I have no idea what to do with myself. Anyone else like that at the minute, or am I just weird?

I'm not bored but highly stressed out. Is that good enough?

Think I'll head to the men's lounge in a minute and have me a contraband drink.

Edit: Also boredom isn't odd. That's just human.

Edit edit: Which begs the question of how come I get bored. o_O

Last edited:
Beards are God's gift to human kind. I'm just saying it now.

I too crave lasagna... beer will have to suffice. For now.

That type of boredom hits me from time to time. I always feel like there's a million and one things I would love to get done in a day, but I feel I don't have the time I need to do things right.... So I feel kinda useless and don't know what to do with myself.

That type of boredom hits me from time to time. I always feel like there's a million and one things I would love to get done in a day, but I feel I don't have the time I need to do things right.... So I feel kinda useless and don't know what to do with myself.

Sometimes it seems like the more possibilities I have, the less I feel like doing any of it, and this includes things I typically enjoy (playing certain games or reading books). I will keep postponing it because I don't think it is the right day or moment to begin, and I'll end up doing nothing (or something else that's super useless or unimportant). For me, these things usually (and sometimes literally) pile up, so the problem gets worse and worse until I pretty much force myself to start doing one of these things :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom