Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

nothing wrong with being feminine. Stereotypical "feminine" traits are often very good. Men that worry too much about their masculinity will not have their problems solved by facial hair.

It has nothing to do with feminine being bad, for example for women it is often used as an insult to not be feminine enough. It is rather that people complain about you not fitting to a stereotype instead of accepting you how you are.

Yep he looks great there. Much better than when he has the beard.
I like both, but not when he's completely shaved. Not excessive beard but not completely shaved. I mean it's not like this for every man.

But the bearded pic... is... I don't know I like it. Very much. So I'll just left here this
And this
Compared with this

Okay, okay I'll just stop here for now, but I had to write this beard appreciation post.

:sad:

I don't know.

Staches are for men that have seen shit. Which means some men over 50 years of age. Otherwise it mostly looks weird. :p

But it is hard to rock a mustache. My father tried once. Shaved his beard and left only the mustache. Was not a pleasant sight. But it looked rather scary.

Not all men have a facial structure to have a beard. Color hair of beard and head (not always have the same color) bones and cheek shape, type of stare meaning attitude.... Of course there are different levels of beauty of beards!!!

Beard does not make a man, the man makes the beard!

This is me and my beard:

It's longer, but I combed it down. Had a goatee, but I like this better. Makes me look older, which my ma hates, ha. I'm 22 as of today. Never shaving off my beard, even if someone dumped my beard in honey and threw me on an ant's nest. It's like a trophy for my face, lol. And a baby bib. And a face warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom