Mens Lounge

+
Bloth you bring those kegs in here? I'll have one.

Had my weekly meeting today and also let them know about the situation. All in all went better than expected.

Though I was asked at the end if there was anything between us. *sigh*

Apparently we've been labeled work husband and wife.

Brought one in, knock yourself out. Taking rest to me drinking den.

Let 'em tittle tattle, workers'll always bullshit and try to make life a bit more dramatic than it is.

I was at the wine store today. Caught a glimpse out the window of a full figured creature that could be Yen in every way - raven black hair, big breasts, round thighs. I simply can't look away when I'm confronted with this. I don't think I've ever been able to ignore a pretty woman in public view. Can any man here say, 'yep, caught a glimpse, that's enough' and move on? You always have to get that second look. Sorry if this sounds creepy, but I need to get an opinion on this.

There are some women that deserve a third look.

To my knowledge I've only been seen checking out a beauty once, but by another bystander. That made me feel creepy.

@slimgrin
That is not creepy at all, you are just admiring a piece of art...
I was creepy few hours ago...After two bottles of wine, I'm going back home and on the way I met a beautiful lady...And than started to recite "Elaine blath Fainewedd, daerme aen a'caelme tedd...." I am ashamed :blushing:

I was at the wine store today. Caught a glimpse out the window of a full figured creature that could be Yen in every way - raven black hair, big breasts, round thighs. I simply can't look away when I'm confronted with this. I don't think I've ever been able to ignore a pretty woman in public view. Can any man here say, 'yep, caught a glimpse, that's enough' and move on? You always have to get that second look. Sorry if this sounds creepy, but I need to get an opinion on this.

I am not known to give second looks. Well I rarely give first ones to begin with, and many are on men to see if they are dressed well (95% are not).

However, one thing I do on occasion, when I see someone who is very aesthetically pleasing, is to establish eye contact, and once a certain implicit mutual agreement of "you look good" occurs, I would smile lightly and charmingly, which is generally reciprocated. And then I go back on my merry way.

Yea, sounds like a commercial but that does legitimately happen.

I think most people appreciate an ego boost, so long as it is done respectfully and not in an objectifying way.

Although I was once on the receiving end of creepy. I was waiting for the metro, and this girl on the opposite side waved at me. I didn't think it was for me, as I didn't know her, so I ignored. Then she blew a kiss, which made me raise an eyebrow and actually turn my head to see if there is someone behind me, which there wasn't. And then when her train came, she got in and from behind the window she stuck her tongue out suggestively while looking at me. At that point, while I found it a bit creepy, I also found it amusing, so I looked back and smirked almost derisively, which somehow led to her being timid all of a sudden, averting eye contact for a few seconds.

I swear that is a true story.

Last edited:
The only women that I don't look at are those conceited, self-important ones thinking they are so beautiful that the whole world should bend their knees before them just for this one, simple fact.

Other than that, admiring women and looking them straight in the eyes is great fun, a natural reflex I would say. Nothing creepy about it, in fact I think people in general should appreciate each other more.

I have to agree with knightofphoenix and gregski.

In my opinion, what might SEEM creepy is you looking at a girl and then instantly looking away when you feel like she's going to spot you. And then look at her again.

I used to do that when I was a teenager. :p

Now I consciously try and make eye contact. After this is established, as knightofphoenix said, throw in a smile if you feel like it. It is usually answered with a smile. Which pretty much makes both feel like the other has just made their day.

Other than that, admiring women and looking them straight in the eyes is great fun, a natural reflex I would say. Nothing creepy about it, in fact I think people in general should appreciate each other more.

I appreciate you more every day. Baby.

The only women that I don't look at are those conceited, self-important ones thinking they are so beautiful that the whole world should bend their knees before them just for this one, simple fact.

But that's the kind we look at, right? We don't engage with these people, or even try to. That's when women are objects. Wonderful objects, mind you.

Top Bottom