Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No,no,no,no ,NO!No more hairy food,hair in food or food in hair.

Don't test me forumites...I will find you and kill you.
Aw, it's not so bad :lol: Bright side is you always smell something delicious nearby, even after you wipe the food off.
@shinobi2u I used to watch those just before going to school :lol: It was the only thing on in the morning @ReptilePZ, that's my excuse. Wasn't so bad. Spike was funny, and occasionally badass. Angel... eh, Angel is nothing compared to Angelis.

Yes, you have me figured out.

Damn straight. But I make it look good. :p

Dark brown. So you can tell in person it's bleached. I'm thinking of getting a cut and getting the blond parts dyed blue to make it a dark blue/green.
I'd definitly want to see the end result. :p When I was in high school I would dye my hair blue all the time.It came out mostly black because of my hair color but I still liked the look of it.
@ReptilePZ What's the matter, Rep? Are you an Angel fan? :p
Don't mind him.He's just sad you didn't go with a Reptile outfit

I find it kind of funny that during the "Month of the Beard", you see some of the most hideous beards on the street.

It is so weird that so many people shape their beard so wrong. Like shaving everything below the jawline. I did that once. I instantly realized what a bad mistake I had done. If anyone is going to try and grow a beard for the first time, he better do some research first, because you can go, oh so very wrong. :p

Growing out a beard can really be a pain, if you don't know how to do it. Good luck and beard on gents. :D

I have to stay with the circle beard. If I grow a full beard, I get "are you a rabbi? You look like you should be a rabbi," far too often.

I have to stay with the circle beard. If I grow a full beard, I get "are you a rabbi? You look like you should be a rabbi," far too often.

Ha the "rabbi" beard is what I had in mind when I started. My genetics however did not allow it. Two years growth (quite a few trims in between), allowed me to reach a maximum length of 5 to 6 cm. I keep my sides shorter than that. Longest is right on the chin.

Maybe it's for the best, but I'd love to see how I'd look with a huge "rabbi" beard. Bah I'm still a youngling, who knows. :p

Aw, thanks Syn! Though I don't come close to having the cheekbones that James Marsten has. It was kinda funny and endearing when this little 9 year girl came up to me as I was walking to the festival and said, 'Excuse me, but are you Spike from Buffy?". Lots of other people were like, "Are you Spike? That's awesome! Spike is so much better than Angel. Fuck Angel."
And you answered "yes", didn't you? You wouldn't delude a poor little girl... no?

:mean:

No,no,no,no ,NO!No more hairy food,hair in food or food in hair.

Don't test me forumites...I will find you and kill you.
Aw, I wanted to post a video with guys eating a hair soup... too bad it's in italian.
Ah well...

[SUB]It's a parody of course[/SUB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom