Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney x Star Wars heresy
Damn you Disney....damn you....
Have you been hanging around @EmperorZorn? :devil:
*Nervous* Uhm...[sub]play it cool,play it cool[/sub] Think about it AL.I can't be @EmperorZorn .I'm not cirious enough...
Aw, I wanted to post a video with guys eating a hair soup... too bad it's in italian.
Then it's too bad I speak italian.Please Syn,for my sake,no more hair and food mashups :sad:

Edit:You edited your post AL...does that mean you're trying to take attention away from yourself and put on me??Zorn...is that you?

Last edited:
Ha the "rabbi" beard is what I had in mind when I started. My genetics however did not allow it. Two years growth (quite a few trims in between), allowed me to reach a maximum length of 5 to 6 cm. I keep my sides shorter than that. Longest is right on the chin.

Maybe it's for the best, but I'd love to see how I'd look with a huge "rabbi" beard. Bah I'm still a youngling, who knows. :p

For me, a full beard grows bushy and round and much grayer than the meager crop on the top of my head. The effect is pretty risible. I should find an old picture.

@[Rep
But but....I was just saying I'm not....nevermind...... :sob:
@Synvael
I'm fine with beards Syn...I just hate the food x hair combo.

It's the only thing that makes me sick.I saw a man cut off his finger with a circular saw and I didn't flinch but hair...with food...ugh

Last edited:
And you answered "yes", didn't you? You wouldn't delude a poor little girl... no?

:mean:

Oh course I did! She turned around and happily was telling the other kids that 'she told them so'.

That's not a problem for me, but it's no shave November, good luck. *heh*

Tables have been turned if you join in, but only for your boyfriend. MUAHAHAHAHA :p

Last edited:
I'm fine with beards Syn...I just hate the food x hair combo.

It's the only thing that makes me sick.
Well come on, on a serious note, I don't think hair in the food is a good thing... So don't worry... I won't post anymore about it (?)
I saw a man cut off his finger with a circular saw and I didn't flinch
Tis but a scratch.

Tables have been turned if you join in, but only for your boyfriend. MUAHAHAHAHA :p
Oh...

[SUB]Now I feel betrayed.[/SUB]

Mesa don't care what you think.Mesa know that episode I,II,III be best.Mesa give this to anyone that disagree...

I thought I was going to die mid sentence...Gods help us,I hope Disney won't crap all over this franchise like Lucas did with the last movies

Last edited:
Mesa don't care what you think.Mesa know that episode I,II,III be best.Mesa give this to anyone that disagree...

I thought I was going to die mid sentence...Gods help us,I hope Disney won't crap all over this franchise like Lucas did with the last movies

KILL IT! KILL THE GUNGAN!!! :2guns:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom