Mens Lounge

+
I don't think much of myself either Bloth. I mean what woman would want me? I'm boring, and have no job for fecks sake! :sad:

Real life doesn't work like that, I'm afraid. :(

Wait, didn't you say you hunted? Hunting's not boring ;) Well, it can be. Take a girl hunting. That should communicate your manliness on the most primal level possible.

And out in the woods with no one but God to judge the both of you... who knows what she'll be ready for.

:troll::troll::troll:

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://forums.cdprojektred.com/member.php?u=3758447" target="_blank">Unkindled</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

First things first: I need to FIND a girl who's interested. That's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

When you do, make sure to give 'er the ol' tongue twister. If you're sure she's clean that is. As for finding one... well I don't know your day to day. Not having the opportunity or means to meet someone indeed can be a killer. You should ask yourself though if right now is even a good time for you to try meeting someone. If not, then it's not something really wrong with you. You're just at an inopportune stage in life.

If all you want is some poonani, then to the club you must go! Where all the drunken loose women dwell.

My club themsong when I roll in:

:lol: Though honestly, I'm not a fan of the club. But it is indeed the best place to find loose women if that's what you want.

You do know that many of things you just mentioned are illegal over here right? :lol: Anyway, I think maybe it's best to wait for someone to show up. The clubs over here have largely closed down so that's that off the list! :rofl:

Showing up on 36 page??... new record

Top Bottom