Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SUB]I liked Episode III...[/SUB]

III wasn't horrible, but a few things still bothered me:
1) Grievous getting taken out like a chump.
2) Anakin being beaten because he wasn't on the high ground.
3) How easy Anakin's turn to the dark side is (Clone Wars - the series - did this much better).
4. This. (I see @mefris and I are thinking similar things)
4) Other minor things.

Spy shot of @wichat and @ReptilePZ when they were together. :p

EDIT: 2077 pages now. If only it meant we'd see some (new) Cyberpunk in here now....

Last edited:

III wasn't horrible, but a few things still bothered me:
1) Grievous getting taken out like a chump.
2) Anakin being beaten because he wasn't on the high ground.
3) How easy Anakin's turn is (Clone Wars did this much better).
4. This. (I see @mefris and I are thinking similar things)
4) Other minor things.
Grievious? Who is it? *joking, I simply didn't like that character so much*

Anyway I agree with you, especially with 3), I'd have liked it more if it wasn't all killing to go on the dark side to save Padme, but I appreciated his worn, frustrated look.

After all I have good memories thanks to this movie...
Went to the cinema one day before secondary school final exam

Grievious? Who is it? *joking, I simply didn't like that character so much*

Anyway I agree with you, especially with 3), I'd have liked it more if it wasn't all killing to go on the dark side to save Padme, but I appreciated his worn, frustrated look.

After all I have good memories thanks to this movie...
Went to the cinema one day before secondary school final exam

Hahahaha, yes, Luke's wasn't much better, but given Vader's line and everything you knew till that point, I can forgive it.

He (Grievous) is more interesting in the animated series, plus you have some respect and fear for him considering what he does in it. In the movie he just came off as a cheap fighter with no skill beyond his machine abilities and asthma from smoking.

I definitely still enjoy III. It's the only prequel movie I will typically go back and re-watch. Obi-wan pleading with Anakin at the end...still gives me chills.
@StaGiors I'm probably a bit biased, but you need to change that. Soon. :p

[video=youtube;RI0i_tL-8aU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI0i_tL-8aU[/video]
[SUB]I have to say this scene is well adapted in italian and I find it even funnier that way[/SUB]
Me too. Not that it was a great movie, and some moments made me cringe, but it was still a fun watch. Also that battle between Obi-wan and Anakin was pretty damn cool..
I loved that scene, really, and I was so eager to see it.... I liked even the "transformation", though Padme's death was a bit forced anyway...

He (Grievous) is more interesting in the animated series, plus you have some respect and fear for him considering what he does in it. In the movie he just came off as a cheap fighter with no skill beyond his machine abilities and asthma from smoking.

I definitely still enjoy III. It's the only prequel movie I will typically go back and re-watch. Obi-wan pleading with Anakin at the end...still gives me chills.
I didn't watch the animated series, so maybe that's why I didn't like him, maybe. But yes, the asthma thing was so awkward lol

Last edited:
That's why I broke up with you and brought back your ring...

You never understood me!!

[SUB]I liked Episode III...[/SUB]

*heretical video*

*heresy*
Spy shot of @wichat and @ReptilePZ when they were together. :p

Me too. Not that it was a great movie, and some moments made me cringe, but it was still a fun watch. Also that battle between Obi-wan and Anakin was pretty damn cool.

Then again, I'm a very easy audience to please.

I haven't watched any Star Wars films. Ever.

What in the...

OK....After reading 10+ pages...i have no idea why...it started like this...

Then i reached 2073\4, and was already happier that i was about to catch up.

Then it shows...new replays to the thread...and i just lost it...

So....how's it going?
I didn't watch a single star wards movie, not the old, not the new ones...

Btw...back to few pages...the whole type of temperature measurement...sounded like console war arguing, and PC is master race (Celsius), Fahrenheit is either PS\Xbone (Don't judge), and the one who said Kelvin is better, felt like the Nintendo\WiiU type...
So just change the names and for some reason it came up the same way.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 36
Btw...back to few pages...the whole type of temperature measurement...sounded like console war arguing, and PC is master race (Celsius), Fahrenheit is either PS\Xbone (Don't judge), and the one who said Kelvin is better, felt like the Nintendo\WiiU type...
Yep. Only that we take it as friendly jabs and don't get offended over trifles.

Right, @Unkindled ? I'm weighing your tears from having a messed-up system with my kilos.

[video=youtube;4BOQI-LAEzM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOQI-LAEzM[/video]
Oh no...

I get shivers of horror everytime I hear/read those three words....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom