Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This aftenoon I've left the forum, back 30min later and there were more than 10 new pages in this thread.... vicious users we are!

Welcome to fanboyism wichat

OK....After reading 10+ pages...i have no idea why...it started like this...

Then i reached 2073\4, and was already happier that i was about to catch up.

Then it shows...new replays to the thread...and i just lost it...

So....how's it going?
I didn't watch a single star wards movie, not the old, not the new ones...

Btw...back to few pages...the whole type of temperature measurement...sounded like console war arguing, and PC is master race (Celsius), Fahrenheit is either PS\Xbone (Don't judge), and the one who said Kelvin is better, felt like the Nintendo\WiiU type...
So just change the names and for some reason it came up the same way.

Well, as it so happens, I have recently decided to finally switch to PC, finishing my build sometime this month. So, maybe if Celsius allows me to heavily mod my vidya and buy them on the criminally cheap... then I'll convert to your mamby pamby Celsius ;p :lol:

OK, I admit that I may have spent over £150 for a lightsaber replica when I was 17 but that's it....I think?
This reminds me of when as a child I built my lightsaber with cardboard tube, hilt wrapped in aluminum foil and blade wrapped with green tissue paper
Do not judge me... I was just a little girl who had discovered the first Star Wars Trilogy VHS... ;_;

Specify...so we could avoid future shivering...

Or use this as a tool of ultimate destruction
Console wars are evil incarnate.

:troll:

I don't see why the troll face was necessary...unless i don't know how to troll...or the meaning of this...oh well...
My graphics card is the real troll here, she betrayed me immediately after installing TW2... I was so happy then I saw the world at 21 fps.... Still, I was able to finish the game two times, I got used to that performance. Filthy GT520MX...

The friggin card I'm getting literally costs the price of an Xbone right now, lol. But it'll be worth it. My build was around 800, but then I had to get a fan to protect my investment, I wanted the case to look kewl, lol, I wanted ports on the front, I didn't want to have to upgrade my card again a year or two later... So it's about up to 1031 total. Still not bad.

My graphics card is the real troll here, she betrayed me immediately after installing TW2... I was so happy then I saw the world at 21 fps.... Still, I was able to finish the game two times, I got used to that performance. Filthy GT520MX...

Was it at least high quality? because i still live on the medium one...poopy PC is poopy.

Was it at least high quality? because i still live on the medium one...poopy PC is poopy.
I tried it at the beginning, then I clicked on medium... It looks good on that way too! I shift on high when I want to take a screenshot then back on medium, lol.

Similar. Which is why I've budgeted for some serious hardware this time around. I WILL HAVE YOU WITCHER 3. I WILL HAVE YOU AND UBERSAMPLING TOO.

I had problems with graphic card too... then I disabled ubersampling. :troll:

Last edited:
Similar. Which is why I've budgeted for some serious hardware this time around. I WILL HAVE YOU WITCHER 3. I WILL HAVE YOU AND UBERSAMPLING TOO.
You can do it! lol, I bet ubersampling will have a red font again... What a nightmare.

Oh well yes, I forgot, I will not see the game on PC... otherwise...

I had problems with graphic card too... then I disabled ubersampling. :troll:
Go away! Don't make me cry! Aw

I figure if I invest 200 hours in the game and budget $10 per hour played, to see it in all it's glory on widescreen, I can afford $2000, right? That makes sense, right? I mean, that'll make sense to my beloved, right?

..this is going to hurt SO much...

I tried it at the beginning, then I clicked on medium... It looks good on that way too! I shift on high when I want to take a screenshot then back on medium, lol.

I once went ballsy and put everything on the highest ( i guess ultra) and it couldn't even render...it was so fucked up ^^

Well too bad i cannot afford with the money i have at the moment in order to buy a normal PC that will hold W3, but instead of the game itself, i met the best community a human\god\potato\animal\insect\crawlers\ could ask for.
So...i can wait with the whole W3, I'll just stick here, a place where there's a good drink, good conversations about anything...and of course fine women. ;)

So cheers everyone, for the best community in the universe, :cheers:
Till we'll discover that were not alone, then that's a different story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom