Dragon Age: Inquisition

+

This looks good. Nothing massively surprising or new but god damn Dorian is hot.
Also the more I see/hear of Cassandra the more I like her.
She keeps saying "choices with consequences' like a mantra. I've heard that before. Hope this time they actually get this right.

Well nice to see a bit of originality in Bioware at last, don't see how it'd work as a Warden though. The one in Torment was pregnant and part of an entire alleyway, leading a little rebellion against the Lady of Pain. Damn i've got to replay that.

Gog hooooooooo.

She keeps saying "choices with consequences' like a mantra. I've heard that before. Hope this time they actually get this right.

Lol in reality I'm not sure the choices will affect the overreaching plot but I'm not /so/ bothered about that.
I don't play DA primarily for the ~all your choices matter~ stuff, I play the Witcher for that. For DA the important stuff for me is the interesting plot, fun combat (for mages bc that's all i ever play) and relationships with the characters. As long as those are done right, I'm happy.

About Cole. Isn't he basically a walking corpse possesed by a spirit? Not unlike that one from Awakening expansion?

And now this corpse has hots for women? C'mon.

It's creepy. Weird as fuck. Gross. And I'm pretty sure Tumblr's gonna love it.

It bit them in the ass before. Judging from how they responded to ME3's criticism, I'm not sure they've learned their lesson.

I agree about Cassandra. He final version looks like someone my character might be interested in.

About Cole. Isn't he basically a walking corpse possesed by a spirit? Not unlike that one from Awakening expansion?

And now this corpse has hots for women? C'mon.

It's creepy. Weird as fuck. Gross. And I'm pretty sure Tumblr's gonna love it.

I think you misunderstand. He's saying he doesn't understand how people can be interested in women. He's asking Blackwall why anyone would have that interest. Cole is asexual, it seems.
Also Tumblr are too busy crying over Cullen so idet they care about Cole yet.

Also obligatory Dorian gif because I'm in love with him already

edit:
ok this video is hilarious you should all watch it
even here they mention there are a lot of fetch quests, but the game still looks fun regardless lol.

Last edited:
This Dorian bloke looks utterly ridiculous. In fact, practically ALL characters look utterly ridiculous. ???

This Dorian bloke looks utterly ridiculous. In fact, practically ALL characters look utterly ridiculous. ???

I can sense you are jealous of his wonderful moustache. Don't get angry, just accept your jealousy and try to accept Dorian into your heart.

Lol nevermind. From the Hairy Bear. But the Wonderweiss thing I know you get. Cole is just like that guy and you know it ;p

No he isn't!!!!! Cole is much more interesting. And he's not stupid, Wonderweiss literally had 0 brain cells and looked like a child. Cole is a weird ass freaky corpse that steals knives and speaks like he's high. Now THAT is excellent characterisation ;)

Last edited:
I mean, they're not 100% Like Dorian and Prince ;p (teasing), but they're close.

They're both blonde, pale, skinny weird dudes from another realm with long hair hanging on their face. Parted, slow at least on some level, and they're both freaks, one more freaky than the other. He just reminds me of him, relatively speaking.

Now Vivienne and Maleficent? That connection's obvious.

Top Bottom