Mens Lounge

+
Well if you do hunting you should combine it. Don't hunt for women, HUNT women. It might be illegal, but at least you have fun for a while. And going crazy is always a good option, when life isn't going your way. ;)
*Fed up doing proofs with Isabelle at night, cause he procrastinated the whole day...*

Well if you do hunting you should combine it. Don't hunt for women, HUNT women. It might be illegal, but at least you have fun for a while. And going crazy is always a good option, when life isn't going your way. ;)
*Fed up doing proofs with Isabelle at night, cause he procrastinated the whole day...*

:rofl:

You just became my favorite RED :thumbsup: Did you have a chance to play Legend of the Dragoon?

Thanks! I'm afraid, I never played this one though. I'm preparing to tackle Valkyria Chronicles once it launches on Steam in a few days. As far as RPGs I've finished the Mass Effect trilogy recently (my first time playing through the whole thing) and I'm in love with the franchise now. Can't wait for ME4. Still can't believe I waited so long with this series.

@Marcin Momot
Yeah,I don't care much for DA:I now but I'm really excited for ME4!In regards to Valkyria Chronicles,I'm really happy it finally got ported to PC because the gameplay itself was more in line with that platform from the get go.As for LoD,if you own a PS3 you can buy it from the "Classics" section on the PSN.The best way I would describe it is as a cross between Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone that likes old school JRPGs ;)

@Marcin Momot
Yeah,I don't care much for DA:I now but I'm really excited for ME4!In regards to Valkyria Chronicles,I'm really happy it finally got ported to PC because the gameplay itself was more in line with that platform from the get go.As for LoD,if you own a PS3 you can buy it from the "Classics" section on the PSN.The best way I would describe it is as a cross between Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone that likes old school JRPGs ;)

Back when I had a ps3 (sold it right before buying the ps4) I started playing this game but I gave up after like 1 hour (don't really remember why - I might have had too many games to play at that time). I'm really looking forward to it now.

I don't have anything to do....

Those comparisons are highly innacurate :rollseyes: ...The Xbone res isn't THAT good.
:evil:

Finaly cold has come!!!!

All the way down to 12C at night here. My dog gets really cuddly when it gets that cold.

Anyway, how about a salute to people (I think it's mostly men, but I won't exclude women) who do Really Dangerous Stuff for a living.

SpaceShip Two test pilot (and very fortunate survivor) Peter Siebold
Virgin Galactic pilot defied the odds to survive crash

I like the description in that article of pilot Bill Weaver's Wile E. Coyote experience: his SR-71 disintegrated around him, leaving him flying in just his seat and thinking, "therefore I must be dead."

Last edited:
From -55ºC to 45ºC in an eternal fall... That's is an amazing accumulation of fortunate circumstances or simply a miracle. ;)

All the way down to 12C at night here. My dog gets really cuddly when it gets that cold.

My spouse is notorious for intentionally making it colder in the house just so the cat will cuddle with him. I would never do such a thing... *ahem* But when it does get cold I don't turn up the heater. Who needs it when you've a cat in your lap? The cat has literally tried to suffocate me in my sleep by cuddling to the top of my face at night before, though... : X

My spouse is notorious for intentionally making it colder in the house just so the cat will cuddle with him. I would never do such a thing... *ahem* But when it does get cold I don't turn up the heater. Who needs it when you've a cat in your lap? The cat has literally tried to suffocate me in my sleep by cuddling to the top of my face at night before, though... : X

I cannot imagine what your meaning... ciriously

Could be worse. :p

Could be worse. :p

*shivers* Blech!
My hubby and I love the Alien movies. I started playing Aline:Isolation not long ago.... It's SO good, but it really gets my heart going at some points. I gotta be careful of the ticker. I usually don't play horror/suspenseful games. I like those kinda movies, but they don't have the same effect as the games do...

Women in the mens lounge and men in the girls chamber, talking about weather and mmos. Isn't that kind of off topic. ^^

Either way. Yesterday in the apartment next to me a girl was walking around in underwear using body lotion, while I was sitting at my desk skyping. Of course I couldn't help myself but look. She was quite pretty. Happened a couple of times with the girl that lived there before her as well. Even completely naked. I always wonder if they just don't care or they don't realize, that I and probably others can see them. Either way it would be weird to go over and tell them, but stopping to look is hard as well. ^^ I guess I just have to enjoy it, when it happens and then go on minding my own business again.

Aye it's enjoyable to swan around in buff, one of the best parts o single life. Used to do caretaking for a big block o flats, and I noticed same thing, lots of lasses answering their doors or walking around in their skimpies. Just being comfortable at home I suppose.

*shivers* Blech!
I started playing Aline:Isolation not long ago.... It's SO good, but it really gets my heart going at some points

*puts on the trusty wrist blades*
You have an Alien infestation? Call the Predators: quality and competence at your service.

View attachment 7349

Attachments

• 2921588-Hot_Toys_Scar_Predator.jpg
    2921588-Hot_Toys_Scar_Predator.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom