(Spoilers) The Witcher Trivia Game!

+
I can't reacall it in every detail, but I know Geralt and Dandelion (Jaskier) were by coincidende in the same festival. Dandelion, as anyone can imagine, was flirting (and even more If my memory serves me well) with some girl, but she was the wrong choice, as she had some big angry brothers... So, as Dadelion was running for his life, he met Geralt, and sticked to him during the whole party. And, as Dandelion says, he was happy of saving his ass, and Geralt was too happy of having another company that wasn't his horse, or something like that. I don't know how it's said in English.

Dandelion was ...
needing to make himself scarce due to a misunderstanding with a girl and her four large brothers. Interesting link to another, later character too.

Dandelion was ...
needing to make himself scarce due to a misunderstanding with a girl and her four large brothers. Interesting link to another, later character too.

which character are you refering to?

I can't reacall it in every detail, but I know Geralt and Dandelion (Jaskier) were by coincidende in the same festival. Dandelion, as anyone can imagine, was flirting (and even more If my memory serves me well) with some girl, but she was the wrong choice, as she had some big angry brothers... So, as Dadelion was running for his life, he met Geralt, and sticked to him during the whole party. And, as Dandelion says, he was happy of saving his ass, and Geralt was too happy of having another company that wasn't his horse, or something like that. I don't know how it's said in English.

Where's that story written down excactly? ... can't remember it :(

I'm sorry for the delay, everyone. I had an exam today. Here's a trivia:

On a hill of Sodden, there's a cenotaph, composed by an obelisk that, at certain hour of the day casts a shadow on a stone circle, in wich 14 names are written; names of sorcerers and sorceresses who fought and died in a battle against Nilfgaard.
Which is the fourteenth name written in the circle?

Last edited:
@Ljesnjanin
This question is a bit tricky. Triss Merigold is said to be the fourteenth of Sodden, and so it was among the possible answers, but I'm asking about the last name written on that cenotaph, if you read them in order.

Yenn is generally considered to be 14th...But according to Yurga it is Yoel Grethen...And I think that Yurga is telling the truth.
Tricky question indeed, so many possibilities...

Last edited:
@Ljesnjanin
Very well now. Yes, Geralt thought that Yenn could be de fourteenth, as he was reading the names; and when Yurga told him it was another one he (and many of us) was like: Whew!...
Your turn.

Yes, in deed. He faced the two spies Dijkstra had sent, next to that bust.

What's that dog-monkey-like creature that can be seen in the outskirts of Wizima in The WItcher 1 and, according to the books, what evil deeds does it make to the poor common folk?

@Ljesnjanin
Very well now. Yes, Geralt thought that Yenn could be de fourteenth, as he was reading the names; and when Yurga told him it was another one he (and many of us) was like: Whew!...
Your turn.

By the way it was Lytta Neyd. At least that was the name Geralt read. Now, I haven't read Season of Storms, but I'm sure "Coral's" death did not come with a whew. :p

@StaGiors
By the time I read that book I didn't know she was going to be in a book. It resulted strange to me how Sapkowski wrote about her. Perhaps he wanted to write about her from long ago. If my memory serves me, in the third book Triss remembers something about her, at the time they both were in the First Battle of Sodden.

Very wel @Ljesnjanin
Your turn...

Top Bottom