Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LotherienThank you! :)

It doesn't show up anywhere, but I believe I created my account in 2012 so I could enter a contest.
Since then I only posted some The Witcher Adventure Game beta keys that I had to spare, but I was never an active member.

Don't worry though, I haven't spied on anyone! (or have I...?:p)

@Brielle Welcome! Fope you feel welcome and join our interesting discussions. In case you know some German also feel free to visit Klein Mahakam. It is much quieter, but we are always happy, when we can have a talk. There might be a Dutch equivalent also, I don't know. Hairy Bear is always crazy, but currently it is worse due to the long wait since the last substancial update (trailer discussion was not so intensive). Be careful of bears and reptiles. ;)

@Brielle Welcome! Fope you feel welcome and join our interesting discussions. In case you know some German also feel free to visit Klein Mahakam. It is much quieter, but we are always happy, when we can have a talk. There might be a Dutch equivalent also, I don't know. Hairy Bear is always crazy, but currently it is worse due to the long wait since the last substancial update (trailer discussion was not so intensive). Be careful of bears and reptiles. ;)

And, on rare occasions, coffee addicted Germans! :hrhr:

Attachments

• 1cvece.jpg
    1cvece.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 38
It's possible. Still, let's keep the thread for welcoming people, and not theorising about what someone might/might not like.

Hello! I’m Brigid. Been a lurker here for a year or so but never actually made an active account. Actually I got to give credit to this forum as the opinions here are what made me start to change how I see the world and I’m quite thankful for that. =)

I was one of those preteens who bought a PS3 back in 2006 for Final Fantasy XV and waited so long that I got bored and moved onto Western games. Mass Effect 2 was the first wRPG I ever played but it took a year to get introduced to Witcher 2 and my tastes changed after that.

A big hobby of mine is to create faces in character creators, which is a huge time sink. Whether it be Sims 3 or Skyrim, I will mod the hell out of it and spend many hours just creating faces instead of playing the game. Asides Witcher, other games that I quite that I have actually played and quite like though are DA:O, Dark Souls, Final Fantasy IX, and Shadow of the Colossus.

Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Welcome @Brigid.

At the Hairy Beard you'll meet reptiles, bears, cirimads, foxes, dragons and dragon's birds, bats,... but don't worry, they really try to be a little bit civilized time to time. And don't forget to viit¡sit the amazing world of FanArt Thread!!!

BTW

Last edited:
Welcome @Brigid! I remember when I joined at the start of the year. Ah the memories! I was very similar to you in that I had been browsing the forum myself for several months, now I'm kicking myself that I didn't register sooner! You won't find a more welcoming community anywhere else! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom