Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Just to let you know:

The Last Court, a text adventure from Failbetter Games, the creators of Sunless Sea and Fallen London, is now available for everyone to play for free on the Dragon Age Keep website. In this adventure you assume the role of an Orlesian noble.
In order to play it, log in to the Keep, press the button in the top left corner and choose "The Last Court".

Also featuring microtransactions. Otherwise, straightforward and unfortunately pretty boring text game.

I am playing BG1 for the first time. Half of the companions are ridiculous, especially that Xzar guy. I can identify traces of DA:I characters in most of the BG1 characters I've encoutered so far. DA:I is really just continuing all the trends BioWare established long ago.

Also featuring microtransactions. Otherwise, straightforward and unfortunately pretty boring text game.

I'm still in the beginning, but I kind of like it so far.
Also, Morrigan.

I agree, however, that it's rediculous that they limit the number of actions you can perform per realtime day, and offer you to pay to speed this up. Come on, guys, this should have been some good free advertising for the main game. Oh well. EA will never change.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;8_CApsY-K6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_CApsY-K6c[/video]

Iron Bull's character video is out!!!
Didn't enjoy it as much as Vivienne's but Iron Bull's character has never been the most interesting to me, anyway.

Meh. Cheesy.

"The threat will unite them. You will lead them. Except when we want to shoehorn the last protagonist we made into your story."

Lol.

Iron Bull seems meh. You could dislike Sten, but he added some alien presence to the game with his attitude. Iron Bull might as well be human/dwarf or whatever and nothing would change.

Iron Bull seems meh. You could dislike Sten, but he added some alien presence to the game with his attitude. Iron Bull might as well be human/dwarf or whatever and nothing would change.

I don't necessarily agree. Maybe he could provide us with the why some Qunari may become disgruntled with their philosophy.

Not that cheesy, lol. Maybe I could buy it if that thing didn't look so silly. Arishok doing that would be better.

Yes I would have preferred an Arishock style Qunari, rather than Iron Bull who from the sounds of it is a mercenary...
But I shall reserve judgement until I've played the game.

edit

this is one of the memes from tumblr i really do like

Well there was also this [video=youtube;6hYDSUBCr-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hYDSUBCr-U&list=PLckSyib-vxe4GXCN4vC1g5CT9QT0ttVS6[/video]

^ Some people are determined to find negativity everywhere, I wouldn't even bother...

Anyhoo I'm in the mood for sharing the funny DA stuff I've found on tumblr. If anyone else has anything to share, please do :)

Why? TB and Angry Joe are certainly reputable.

TB? Absolutely yes. Joe? Yes and no actually, certainly not a shill though.

The reason I mention this is that whenever reviews come out before the game is launched there is an agreement made so that the game will get a certain score regardless. We know for a fact EA influenced DA2 scores on two major sites like Escapist and Gametrailers.

Top Bottom