(Spoilers) The Witcher Trivia Game!

+
I'm cheating :teeth:

Astrid Lyttneyd Ásgeirrfinnbjornsdottir.

Bonus
http://julitka.deviantart.com/art/Fantasy-reader-s-first-world-s-problems-403111922

I have to abandon the "Season of Storm" question thread because I've not read it, so... easy question.

What is the elven name of the Wild Hunt? And what does it mean?

Yes but remember that Geralt saw those names while having allucinations caused by fever and hot...

No one can write that name without looking the wiki :teeth:

But you are the wiki. No need to look.

Oh that's not how it works?

Yus!
Well... There is a character that dies twice in The Witcher saga (Games and Books). A Witcher... What is his name?

I'm sorry @VilainCaca . I think I don't get it.
You are asking about a character who dies both in the books and in the games, or are you asking specificaly about a witcher who dies in both books and games?
If it's the first one, I'm thinking about the professor, though he is not the same man in the books and in the games, despite being the same archetipe.
Y it's the second option, the only witcher who dies in the books is Coën, IIRC...

Coën's death is mentioned in the game
(the gardener used to have his silver sword until he disposed of it)
. The occasion is the same as that referred in the book though, the Battle of Brenna.

Given that, he only dies once, but more than one reference is made to his death.

If it's the first one, I'm thinking about the professor, though he is not the same man in the books and in the games, despite being the same archetipe.
Y it's the second option, the only witcher who dies in the books is Coën, IIRC...

Crap..!
I have confounded Coen and Leo (translation problem)... My bad, I should Have checked the information before posting the question.
But, yeah I was thinking about Coen..
So, It's your turn to ask a question ^^

Hah, no problem, it made us think a lot, comparing the posibilities.
Here's a new question:
How the Catriona plague went into to the World of The Witcher?

Hah, no problem, it made us think a lot, comparing the posibilities.
Here's a new question:
How the Catriona plague went into to the World of The Witcher?

If I remember correctly it came through a flea that got on Ciri during one of her journeys through time and space?

Top Bottom