Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sick af and i feel like i'm dying thanks to this stupid flu but i changed my avatar and now i'm in the mood for christmas. someone get me some christmas cake and a giant brandy

When did your flu start? Because I'm still looking for someone to blame for the fact that I've spent the day sneezing and feeling like I'm dying.
(Alternatively, we could just commiserate together and just blame Kinley.)

Ah. Just read the later posts. AL890? A week? So you're the source?

And neti pots are the best for clearing the nasal passages. Just make sure you use distilled water (with salt added).

Last edited:
When did your flu start? Because I'm still looking for someone to blame for the fact that I've spent the day sneezing and feeling like I'm dying.

And neti pots are the best for clearing the nasal passages. Just make sure you use distilled water (with salt added).

No I'm not the source, just blame Kinley! All that fur moving about the place must have caused a delayed allergic reaction! :evil:

these usually do the trick

Don't! They are so bad for your ears. I had to get my ears irrigated and these were likely the culprit.

Oh and, all you guys' sickness stories make me glad I only have a headache and a stiff/sore neck...

Last edited:
Don't! They are so bad for your ears. I had to get my ears irrigated and these were likely the culprit.

I also heard they're actually not really helpful. Seems it's enough if you clean them with water, because normally your ears do the cleaning themselves (at least someone told me so). I've got some problems with my ears too, since I had a middle ear inflamation four years ago and I went to the doctor too late.

Oh and, all you guys' sickness stories make me glad I only have a headache and a stiff/sore neck...

A headache is still a pain in the ass though, believe me, I had one a couple of years ago and I was swallowing so much medicine that I ended up in bed for almost 2 hours! :rofl:

I used to use cotton buds, but my mother advised me against using them as she told me that bits of cotton could get stuck in my ear so I gave up on them.

I feel like I've been sick forever. I can't remember what it's like to be healthy /dies on the floor

dont cry for me

A headache is still a pain in the ass though, believe me

Well yeah, of course! Atm it isn't too bad though, it's nothing compared to the aura migraines I have somtimes.
It's mostly because I'm exhausted, but I mean at least I'm not actually sick. I'm sure it will pass after a good night's rest (if I manage to get that :p).

:spam:

:fury: :facepalm: :rant::rant::rant::rant::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

The first video got corrupted, so i had to look over the whole footage to recreate the first highlight...
And now my friend is gone, and is not available to make the thumbnail...
So anyone, is willing to volunteer to make the thumbnail? if not, i'll have to delay the post...because without perfection it is not worth it...

:spam:

:fury: :facepalm: :rant::rant::rant::rant::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

The first video got corrupted, so i had to look over the whole footage to recreate the first highlight...
And now my friend is gone, and is not available to make the thumbnail...
So anyone, is willing to volunteer to make the thumbnail? if not, i'll have to delay the post...because without perfection it is not worth it...

Ah shit. There was me hoping that it'd be up today. Wish I could help you, but I don't have the skills to create a thumbnail for your video as well as no programs to even help with it. I hope you get it sorted soon, I want to be able to see how crazy it was on your end! :(

Ah shit. There was me hoping that it'd be up today. Wish I could help you, but I don't have the skills to create a thumbnail for your video as well as no programs to even help with it. I hope you get it sorted soon, I want to be able to see how crazy it was on your end! :(

Thank GOD he is back...now he is making it...although not like in my dreams, because we can't draw...so instead...pictures and photo shops...

The most horrible thing about being sick is all those people that now suddenly reveal they too had a nasty flu. Only a little while back....
"SO you mean your sniffeling and coughing wasn't from heating, allergies, etc like you claimed?"

F&//%/ jerks, My first time sick in 4 years and it's because half a dozen sick people didn't follow basic common sense and stayed at home. I mean Seriously it's like everyone in the last few weeks was a walking health hazard.

edit: still better than my "brother in law" apparently he caught a malaria while on his 8 month long trip from Canada to Panama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom