Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+
I was wondering if there's a version of the 37 minute gameplay video without the developer commentary in english including the griffin hunt portion in the beginning. Anybody got anything?

I was wondering if there's a version of the 37 minute gameplay video without the developer commentary in english including the griffin hunt portion in the beginning. Anybody got anything?

One swing of sword and opponent is done (21 min 05 sec, swamp fight with bandits) ?? If this is hard they better add uber hard setting.

I went to Milano Games Week and in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt stand you could see the 35 min gameplay in loop and trust me dude, it was much much MUCH HARDER than what we saw in the version that CDPRED released.
I've recorded the werewolf fight part and Geralat needed more than 3 swings of his sword (as we saw in the released version) to take him down...
I could post the video but i don't know if i'm allowed.

:hmm:

Seeing that CDPR gameplay presentations usually have a 'no recording allowed' warning, probably not.
Are you sure? He said it was at a booth and I've seen videos of interviews and stuff at their booths posted before. It sounds like it was just a loop on a screen above their one booth

Are you sure? He said it was at a booth and I've seen videos of interviews and stuff at their booths posted before. It sounds like it was just a loop on a screen above their one booth

There's a bit of a difference between footage made available exclusively for an event and filming an interview, for which you've received permission :)

There's a bit of a difference between footage made available exclusively for an event and filming an interview, for which you've received permission :)
Hm, yeah. I just think that if you're playing gameplay that we've all seen on a screen above your public booth then they may not care if you record it. Of course they also might. The whole thing with off screen capture is that there is quality issues and companies are afraid people may judge the final product for quality issues that were really the cameras fault.

It's just the same demo we've seen a million times now.

Regardless, point of it all is that the difficulties in all of these demos is exactly the same. It's the same build, same graphics, same difficulty. The way the person plays through the demo just changes slightly each time and that means some combat situations may appear more difficult when they're actually not.

Hm, yeah. I just think that if you're playing gameplay that we've all seen on a screen above your public booth then they may not care if you record it. Of course they also might. The whole thing with off screen capture is that there is quality issues and companies are afraid people may judge the final product for quality issues that were really the cameras fault.

Yeah, posting recording like that can be a bit iffy. Anyway, the thread is for download links to officially released material anyway, so let's just move on.

Top Bottom