The Witcher Cosplay Contest Results

+
My god, my jaw literally dropped when I saw Triss and Ciri. Not so much with Eredin. When it comes to pure craftsmanship, I agree on it. It's a cosplay contest after all and it's about the costume. Which is fantastic. I just felt the WOW factor more with Triss and Ciri. That relief in Triss' outfit... bloody amazing. I've seen beautiful cosplays but these ones take the cake hands down. I admire all of the people that worked so hard on their costume. So to all of you reading this that participated. I'm super impressed and admire your skills.

Also I find Geralt cosplay to be REALLY good. Geralt seems so hard to cosplay it seems. This one did an amazing job. If you would not see geralt's head, you would have thought it was from the game. That's how small the line between in-game and out of game is now. I love Ciri's sword and man, I could go on and on about how amazing it all looks.

Actually the more I look at Eredin, the more I am impressed.

To be honest I would have voted Geralt 1st, Triss 2nd.

Just look at this Geralt: https://www.facebook.com/piotr.derk...073741909.100001017163906&type=1&l=08b4ee261d

It's as perfect as it can be. At least I can't find any point of critique. Some contestants look like they spent the money they would have won in prize money on getting materials to make the costume.

Last edited:
I kind of agree with @senteria : Piotr's Geralt got shortchanged. Super detail work and expression, for a character who's very difficult to play well.
If you had asked me, I would have picked:
1. Kevin's Eredin
2. Piotr's Geralt
3. Shenzi's Ves

I honestly feel Triss and Ciri cosplays are best, even if the Eredin one had the hardest task ahead of him creating that armor. Xenia's is perfect. Better than any of the CDPR ones even. But she'd already nailed it before the contest.

Last edited:
Hey everyone -- regardless of whether CDPR decide to show everyone else's entries, I've decided to put together a collection on pinterest of all the entries I can possibly find online. They're all so amazing that I think they should be appreciated by everyone in our community!
I've got some of the entries posted on the forums and some stuff from people's facebooks, but if anyone has seen any others or want to have their shown (or DOESN'T want theirs shown) feel free to message me etc. etc.

Here's the board thus far and as I update the names and things it will be nicer- but for now any input is appreciated!

http://www.pinterest.com/mecha_fish/the-witcher-cosplay-contest-entries/

Insane work by these people......but......did they change the design of Eredin? The King of the Wild Hunt in the Sword of destiny trailer had so much more detail, especially in the helm. I thought this was Eredin?

Never Mind. Found Discussion on another Thread :)

Attachments

• King of the Wild Hunt 1.jpg
    King of the Wild Hunt 1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 40
  • King of the Wild Hunt 2.jpg
    King of the Wild Hunt 2.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Oh man....just WOW ! Such good cosplays . Congratulations go to all entrants for this contest . So much detail I don`t even know where to begin . Suffice to say i`m sure glad I wasn`t the one(s) doing the judging . From the looks i`m sure the judging was very difficult . Congrats to the winners .

Wow so good! Those are truly epic! Eredin's one and the monsters are so good :'3 but again it seems no one literally can cosplay Geralt and make it believable lol.

Kevin's work is beyond impressive. it's one of a few cosplays I've ever loved.
congratulation :thumbsup:

I'm chosing Ves:) It's really outstanding, a fury incarnate... In my opinion better than Ciri. Congratulations! It's so many talented people in the world...

Top Bottom