Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you're all old.

Do you dare to say old to a Cat Lady? Dammit youth!! Are spoiling for a fight?

I hate it when nightmares come true...

Two days ago I had horrible nightmares that woke me up sweating and confused. The most horrible type of all Nightmares those about Blue screens. I calmed myself down with the knowledge that I haven't had a blue screen on one of my PC's in years...

Today my PC suddenly dicked around with a bluescreen. I just can't take it anymore... I gave the lil' bastard so much new parts and now it's starting again. Memtest has errors, and CHKDSK ran after the blue screen I can't take it anymore. That's now 6 months off errors broken parts, rebuilding and testing.

I take back all the bad things I said about facial hair

but only for this guy :wub:

I hate it when nightmares come true...

Two days ago I had horrible nightmares that woke me up sweating and confused. The most horrible type of all Nightmares those about Blue screens. I calmed myself down with the knowledge that I haven't had a blue screen on one of my PC's in years...

Today my PC suddenly dicked around with a bluescreen. I just can't take it anymore... I gave the lil' bastard so much new parts and now it's starting again. Memtest has errors, and CHKDSK ran after the blue screen I can't take it anymore. That's now 6 months off errors broken parts, rebuilding and testing.

My condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom