Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
I pretty much always marry him to Anora though. Then stick around for a bit or go off with the wardens.

Poor Alistair. It must be creepy for Anora too because Alistair looks almost identical to the dead king.
That's why it's clearly better for my Warden to marry Alistair. It can be the beginning of the Grey Warden plan to begin an empire mwahahahaha

@Princess_Ciri, They'll get over it. They're not likely to be the first or the last royal couple that had to make an awkward marriage for political gain. Life goes on. Fuck 'em, lol.

For Ferelden!

@Princess_Ciri, They'll get over it. They're not likely to be the first or the last royal couple that had to make an awkward marriage for political gain. Life goes on. Fuck 'em, lol.

For Ferelden!

Tbh my world state seems pretty happy with warden married to alistair so i don't think i will change it.

what i'm more interested in is whether allowing anders to live in da2 will affect anything,

Dragon Age Inquisition has been cancelled in India.
Im guessing because of the Nudity and Homosexual themes.

India what the fuck? :facepalm:

Really don't like how bioware does everybody is bi crap, call me homophobe I don't care, but any type of censorship needs to be killed with fire

I doubt it has anything to do with homosexuality actually. Rather I believe it's due to nudity.

Previous Bioware games like the ME series, DA:O and DA2 weren't banned there despite them having bi and homosexual romances.

EDIT: It's not even due to nudity, it's EA having a distribution fuckup on PC and only on PC.

Last edited:
Lol really? All that fussing for nothing. I was gonna ask if Witcher was banned too in India otherwise.

And if anyone called someone homophobic for not thinking Bi was a one sexuality fits all deal, they're simply a fucking moron. And yea I know those people exist. Especially on BSN.

I continue to be amazed at how diverse this community is.

Anyway yea, I'm sure people there have more to worry about than a streamlined watered down rpg with beta males and Leliana. The same streamlined watered down rpg with beta males and Leliana that I'm still buying, lol.
I'm not amazed. I'm pretty sad about that. Kill the niche and make everything mainstream seems to be the formula. Inclusive and accessible is the opposite of focused and interesting.

I'm not amazed. I'm pretty sad about that. Kill the niche and make everything mainstream seems to be the formula. Inclusive and accessible is the opposite of focused and interesting.

Wait, what? I was just commenting on how @sidspyker I think, lived in India, or was from India. It was just a comment about this community, not about anything related to gaming. You're not sad about the diversity of this forum, are you?

Wait, what? I was just commenting on how @sidspyker I think, lived in India, or was from India. It was just a comment about this community, not about anything related to gaming. You're not sad about the diversity of this forum, are you?

No, I did misunderstand you, sry. I thought you meant the Dragon Age community or fanbase in general. That had nothing to do with India from my side.

No, I did misunderstand you, sry. I thought you meant the Dragon Age community or fanbase in general. That had nothing to do with India from my side.

Ah okay. :lol: I thought so, but you never know. I can see how you misunderstood it and I do that occasionally as well, so no biggy.

So I just read a DA:I review for Eurogamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-11-dragon-age-inquisition-review

This was the lowest review listed by Metacritic. It's a nicely written review. If you read between the lines, this is what I predict:

- quests are fairly modular; what you do in one place stays there and has little or no influence elsewhere.
- combat has no strategy; remember the huge life bars of DA2? They're back.
- characters are watered down; Bioware's strong point is gone. (I hope I'm wrong!)
- Quest spam. It's only a problem if the quests suck, but what if they do?
- Crappy quests at the start of the game. Not a big deal, but many people will be put off.

I'll wait for the user reviews. If they're bad for legitimate reasons I'll avoid it. But I'm still curious. I loved DA:O. I hated DA2.

How is the fade worse than the deep roads? the deep roads were soooo long and boring.
The fade was hardly exciting either but... not as bad as the deep roads.

this one makes me happy

How is the fade worse than the deep roads? the deep roads were soooo long and boring.
The fade was hardly exciting either but... not as bad as the deep roads.

this one makes me happy

It's not, that's why I liked it :lol: For the comment to that confession. I loved the fade.

I liked both the deep roads and the the fade. They were interesting diversions. I liked the idea of going on a long expedition far away from what I'd seen so far. I didn't particularly like the Hamburger storyline in the deep roads though.

Top Bottom