Game Awards 2014 - Most Anticipated Games- Witcher 3 - Fans Choice

+
Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gotham, of Temeria, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you vote, Men of the forum!

Batman just got a new trailer, which hyped a lot of people up. RED needs to counter with a trailer of their own.

Or that they don't really care. First of all, batman is batman, and will always appeal to children. Also those children are not "legaly" allowed to buy TW because it's an R rated game.

The Witcher 3 will be far more successful over time. Games like Batman etc, you just play for what? A month tops, then get bored and move on. The Witcher 3 is said to be 35 times bigger than the witcher 2, and considerably bigger than Skyrim.

So in the end. who cares about which one will be voted most anticipated game. It's jkust like what's happening to hollywood the last years. Everyone cares just about the box office, resulting to 90% of the movies being utter shit.

I'd rather have a company focus on their actual content, than spend all their budget on marketing and on how to make the game "look" good.

Or that they don't really care. First of all, batman is batman, and will always appeal to children. Also those children are not "legaly" allowed to buy TW because it's an R rated game.

The Witcher 3 will be far more successful over time. Games like Batman etc, you just play for what? A month tops, then get bored and move on. The Witcher 3 is said to be 35 times bigger than the witcher 2, and considerably bigger than Skyrim.

So in the end. who cares about which one will be voted most anticipated game. It's jkust like what's happening to hollywood the last years. Everyone cares just about the box office, resulting to 90% of the movies being utter shit.

I'd rather have a company focus on their actual content, than spend all their budget on marketing and on how to make the game "look" good.

Just think how nice it would be for the REDs to have beaten Batman at a 'most anticipated' award!! Batman is a household name that everyone recognises and the games sell a ton and have garnered huge appeal on top of that. It should be impossible for any of those other games to come close to Batman. Yet a hardcore, mature RPG is going toe to toe with it right now, that is amazing!! Imagine how great it would feel for the team if they came out on top here and how pumped up they would be for the next 3 months knowing how much people want their game!!

Let's do it for CDP Red. They gave us awesome games. Let's make them proud once more!
It's so close. :)

From my side. I've persuaded few family members who don't even have Facebook or Twitter, so come on guys and gals. Tell about this to your friends and family and let's all together win this voting for REDs :)

Top Bottom