Game Awards 2014 - Most Anticipated Games- Witcher 3 - Fans Choice

+
Witcher fans vs Batman fans

I still think we get another painfull marathon till the TW3 trailer hehehhe

But yeah CDPR this better worth it... or i ll really sent in my PANZER corps do find my
answers to my questions all by my self!!!!! :p :p :p

Im watching ESEA Counter-Strike Global Offensive lan turnament around 0:00 till i fall asleep so i might check if its something new.

But , but , but... i think it will be opening cinematics for Witcher 3 (that we already saw).

Im watching ESEA Counter-Strike Global Offensive lan turnament around 0:00 till i fall asleep so i might check if its something new.

But , but , but... i think it will be opening cinematics for Witcher 3 (that we already saw).

Marcin confirmed its a new trailer.

I would love to see CDPR Team remake the very first trailer from 2013, but with the new up to date build.
Plus it would be spoiler free, and show us all that we can still do all that awesome stuff like in the first one.
I fully expect to see the Fiend & Leshen again before launch, I don't want them to show any new monsters off.
Okay maybe one or two, but I sure wood love to see me some new in game action myself ;)

Last edited:

So, just over a day left until The Game Awards start, and since Witcher 3 will make an appearance I decided to organize a little get together on the unofficial Witcher IRC channel. For the people that were in the chat last year, you know what you're getting into, for the rest, come and find out. ;)

Just follow the link, type in your nickname and you're good to go. If you're using an IRC client then just connect to irc.xertion.org, channel #Witcher.

The show starts in:

See you there! :)

2 hours to go! I hope everyone who's staying up late brewed some coffee, I need some. :)

I just woke up. Muhahah.

Still can't believe they won though. And I was about to vote with FB too, but voting was closed.

I hope they show the updated gameplay with the new updated visuals (increased hair detail and coloration from the PS4 screenshots).

I'm too tired to stay up to watch this abomination of a show...

Watching the trailer tomorrow will do the trick. In that case at least I don't have to get angry about all these stupid awards. Most of the nominations are just an insult to good taste and an insult to many core gamers. Viva la mainstream...

I'm too tired to stay up to watch this abomination of a show...

Watching the trailer tomorrow will do the trick. In that case at least I don't have to get angry about all these stupid awards. Most of the nominations are just an insult to good taste and an insult to many core gamers. Viva la mainstream...
I am not tired, but completely agree wth the rest of the post :)

Top Bottom