Game Awards 2014 - Most Anticipated Games- Witcher 3 - Fans Choice

+
The full annoucment from TGA with Damien Monhier can be seen here:
[video=youtube;4_qes7yk-Tw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_qes7yk-Tw[/video]

Senior Gameplay Designer on the Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt
nah i was asking about this guy

They didn't give it on the show (Forgot, or deliberately, I don't know). But I read on Game Informer that Witcher 3 has won it :)

<rant>

I don't know, people says that who claims the trailer is good is a fanboy and all the critics are constructive for the final product. Okay then I'm only seeing comments about graphics, graphics, graphics on low settings. I'm only seeing this type of comments. So okay, good. It's a good point.
We don't know what build is every time we see a new trailer or screenshots.

I personally think this is console version, not PC, (fur, hair and other details). Which is fine for me. I know PC version will be ultra good, but hey I'll get console version and what I'm seeing is pretty good, maybe PC gamers have not the same idea but oh well, it's normal.
People really carry about graphics only. I bet if graphics were like SOD trailer all the critics comment were like "GORGEOUS". Normally a truly constructive post describes pros and cons. Maybe mine is not all that constructive, but here, my two cents:

Cons: graphics, just as I said before.
Pros: I was extremely happy to see Yen (woho black hair yesss slowpoke.jpg "I knew you was going to say that Syn, your avatar speaks for yourself, shut up, you fangirl"), Ciri, Eredin... Fight scenes, the froze related to the coming of the Wild Hunt... and the dialogues

Can we just all enjoy a trailer without nitpicking for a second, please.

Yes, yes like that. Have a seat. Good. Just relax.

</rant>

tl;dr Well, I liked the trailer, wished it was longer. See you next time.

I'm pretty glad now that I didn't stay up. Show was apparently as bad as expected and the W3 is also pretty lackluster (imo)...

No ingame gameplay material at all, lore/content discrepancies and other extremely annoying stuff (like
Eredin's
voice and appearance). Hm....

Could always be the case that he's looking as someone else, I don't know. :p Or one of the witchers just became a pimp and decided to adorn themselves with jewelry and wield a cane.

Top Bottom