Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is Most Anticipated Game, new trailer released!

+
I just hope the game will looks at least as good as the 35 minute gameplay.
Sword of Destiny quality would be most preferable of course.

Its not just TW. Its the common thing in videogames ,cartoons, anime and comics. Yes in 3d they can keep the head structure, but brings the differece by eyes , brows, nose, lips and other facial parameters. Also hairstyle really brings difference in appearance too.

I believe some explanation is required here. Unfortunately this time we've encountered some horrible YouTube compression problems. At this very moment we are working on fixing this and will upload another version of the trailer as soon as we can. It will present much higher quality. I want to assure you that there will be no downgrade - I see this game every day - it looks stunning.

I believe you Marcin, it gives me relief to hear that. Thanks :)

Though, I really got excited about Lena Headey. I'm 95% sure she's voicng Yennefer over! Btw, Yen looks okay once again.

I thought the exact same thing I heard Yen's voice, but the more I listen to it the more I think I'm wrong...

Sad to read how a lot of you judge the taste of the apple by its skin texture.... precisely knowing that greatness comes not from TW series graphics but its complexity and history.

complex history, with freedom of choice in an open world populated by extraordinary characters ... and the only thing someones care is about the graphics resolution?

Sad to read how a lot of you judge the taste of the apple by its skin texture.... precisely knowing that greatness comes not from TW series graphics but its complexity and history.

complex history, with freedom of choice in an open world populated by extraordinary characters ... and the only thing someones care is about the graphics resolution?

They care about that because most people are upgrading their PCs just for this game, myself included, but I am getting this game because of the story mainly, hahahaa :p

Hi, I'm back!!! :D
Really guys...HOW could you doubt them?!
I was so tired and 3 AM was too much for me yesterday >_<
But as soon as I got up, I watched the trailer and thought "fcking youtube!"
I was a bit worried because they did not say anything yet, but fortunately I have a lot of patience...
Thank you Marcin and don't worry, I still have enogh patience to wait for the good version ;)
And speaking of the second playable character, for me the most likely be Ciri

I believe some explanation is required here. Unfortunately this time we've encountered some horrible YouTube compression problems. At this very moment we are working on fixing this and will upload another version of the trailer as soon as we can. It will present much higher quality. I want to assure you that there will be no downgrade - I see this game every day - it looks stunning.
Thanks for responding so fast and even on a weekend, Marcin. Here's hoping that a new version puts this to rest. Can you answer a question though. Was the recent Famitsu screenshots on a PS4? All of them or just some? They look fantastic and way improved over the E3 demo so it's odd to see this new trailer look so different. Is it an older build?

The trailer looks great!

By the way I think there is no way Yennefer is sharing the same model of Triss from TW2 as somebody suggested.

I would guess that there is definitely one shared female base model in TW3 that all the main female characters are based on that is higher quality than other minor female characters. By high quality I mean more polygons and maybe even more detailed rigging and animation.

Then each character gets their own unique shape by adjusting the model´s proportions and especially the facial features.
Then you add different skin textures and hairstyles and you have plenty of unique females.

Modeling each female separately just sounds ridiculous but who knows : )

Well, I don't believe that a HD version of that trailer is going to fix this :

Attachments

• YyqT7R2.jpg
    YyqT7R2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 46
Well, I don't believe that a HD version of that trailer is going to fix this :
Jesus Christ, this is one model with low res textures, WE ARE DOOOMED!
Also about Geralt armpit, they just need to re-rig the armour model. People keep crying like its an end of the world. I know hype is in your blood, but please cool down.

That's a big problem with TW games so far. Every woman looked the same, except for their hairstyles and outfits. I can see the differences between face structures, mind you, but they look too much alike.

Developers could have at least tried to make her look the way she did in The Trail.

View attachment 8151

Attachments

• 33d4121e33f79198addf32f5d63de744.jpg
    33d4121e33f79198addf32f5d63de744.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Why do they keep changing Eredin's voice btw? They're just making it worse. I still think it sounded best in the VGX trailer. Sword of Destiny was ok, but now it just sounds ridiculous. Just compare it to the VGX voice or even SoD. That one was so badass. It had a cold metallic feel to it, now it just sounds like every generic evil demonic voice ever.

Last edited:

I'm sure that every thing regarding image and picture quality would be amazing; the gameplay video made sure of that. but animations and sword fighting are still very simple. unfortunately I can't really feel those movements. :(

Why do they keep changing Eredin's voice btw? They're just making it worse. I still think it sounded best in the VGX trailer. Sword of Destiny was ok, but now it just sounds ridiculous. Just compare it to the VGX voice or even SoD. That one was so badass. It had a cold metallic feel to it, now it just sounds like every generic evil demonic voice ever.

I didn't notice it before, but now after rewatching vgx trailer and this one.. just wow. it's so much worse now. Sounds like you average monter/bad guy i.e. in diablo. The previous one was more unique indeed.
Yeneffer from The Trail was also better IMO. Good thing they don't mess with Ciri (btw the way her name is pronounced in english is funny).
Somehow, I'm getting less hyped witch each trailer, bar the Trail, even though release date is coming soon :)

Top Bottom