Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just bearly funny. The jokes are so bear bones. But you have to bear in mind, there are only so many bear-faced times we can suffer this, before it becomes bear-knuckle. We have to lay bear these bear facts. Bear up! There will come a time where this humor bears down on us, but until then, we can bear the fruits of this time. Please don't bear any grudges, bear the misery, I hardly bear any responsibility. Bear with me, if you can still bear my presence and bear witness to this madness.

That is just bearly funny. The jokes are so bear bones. But you have to bear in mind, there are only so many bear-faced times we can suffer this, before it becomes bear-knuckle. We have to lay bear these bear facts. Bear up! There will come a time where this humor bears down on us, but until then, we can bear the fruits of this time. Please don't bear any grudges, bear the misery, I hardly bear any responsibility. Bear with me, if you can still bear my presence and bear witness to this madness.

OK that's enough I think. You're clawing away at nothing.

Thought I was grasping at straws with pallbearer.

I can't bear this much longer. Checking the rules - there must be one about puns.

".... shall not bear responsibility," nope, no good.

Dammit.

"Claws of Madness" anyone?

Sorry Bloth, but I don't understand what you're saying.

Your education is sadly lacking. That wasn't Blothspeak, it was Literature....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom