+

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 145
It's Ciri. I don't think it's that mysteriuos at all. And yes, she is probably the second playable character.

The powerful magic would suggest a mage. But the two swords are clearly there. Can't be certain about the hat. No idea who this chap is. I also want to know who's about to face off with Eredin in the trailer. It's clearly not Geralt.

Although this does raise some other issues. If that Magic force shield, and explosion is Geralts doing... than damn that is some serious mojo he has learned between games.

Obviously they were attacked by the wild hunt and a sorcerer saved them at the last moment, maybe Yenn or Triss.

maybe that is a new 'adrenaline' special move like the heliotrope sign?

could be, but let's not forget his mother is a sorceress at all... so Geralt has the gift...
even after his mutation. So he might be able to do some really powerfull spells from time
to time.

Well what we ve seen in the trailer could be a powerfull combination from Quen, Aard and a bomb or
Igni ;)

Yes pretty sure Lambert's gonna die.

In the shot where Ciri is fighting Wild Hunts general you can see Eskel lying on the ground. I think scenes from latest trailer show us final showdown between Wolf school and Wild Hunt. All those lines from trailer like: "Geralt, have some dignity, you know how this ends." or "We all knew what signed up for." are hinting something.

I have this feeling that the final confrontation will happen at Kaer Morhen, you can see Yennefer creating some sort of defense field with two staves on a ramparts of some castle (Kaer Morhen) probably preparing defenses. So it is Geralt, Ciri, Yen, Vesemir, Eskel and Lambert against Wild Hunt forces, and from the trailer it looks like they are not doing very well.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY!? dont kill the wolf witchers you elf bastards! i definetly hate all aenell´s now. mother fuckers

awsome trailer though, really liked it. as said before that sign is kind of a quen from the first witcher with an explosion maybe some bombs or an igni sign to the flor. definetly geralt casting it and also holding a wounded lambert on his back.

There is Geralt...but I don't think he is with Lambert. In the uncompressed video, I see some black long hair behind Geralt's leg.

Last edited:
I think it's Gervant the battle-mage, long lost Geralts' half-retarded brother who has a problem with keeping his natural gift of fire spells in check, and unleashes them at random times, even on poor innocent and unsuspecting lich elves from space.
He likes to dress up as his brother because he looks up to him and hope that one day he will become the next Gervant the FurTech Wolf (TM) witcher and he is seen carrying 6 swords, 3 on his back, 2 on his hips, and one is always in hand. Yes, always, even when he sleeps (although they are made out of wood so he doesn't hurt himself)

Last edited:
Top Bottom