Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
Cirilla and Kelpie cosplay by Koneko94

AWWWW!

I bet if the horse would taken part in the cosplay contest this one should be the winner!

Yes, Afternoon63 is fantastic...
His/Her illustrations of Yenn, Regis and Leo Bonhart are the best I've ever seen...

Yhm... nope! Because:

Oj cisza już tam :D Faktycznie, była masakra, nie wiem co się stało, myślałem że takie byki zostawiłem już za sobą. Najgorsze jest to, że tego nie widziałem :/ Zrobiłem poprawki, ale teraz serio już mam gwiazdki przed oczami i mi się wszystko mieni, więc mam trochę przekłamany obraz rzeczywistości. Help me then, jak coś dalej zgrzyta to walić :)

That Yennchita Wurst, still meh! :p

Yhm... nope! Because:

Well, Google translate is not helping, and my polish is a bit rusty :D
But I understand there was some massacre, and now "distorted picture of reality"... :p
Anyway, Yennchita is not that bad ;)

Last edited:
Yhm... nope! Because:

You are such a troll! :p
Here, Yennefer is a bit older as you may think. And she looks excactly so as she should. Don't forget - she has a baggage. Magical illusions can't cover up everything. Not that baggage.
If you know what i mean.

Yes, Afternoon63 is fantastic...
His/Her illustrations of Yenn, Regis and Leo Bonhart are the best I've ever seen...
His ;)
And yes - agreed. Especially Regis and Leo.

You are such a troll! :p
Here, Yennefer is a bit older as you may think. And she looks excactly so as she should. Don't forget - she has a baggage. Magical illusions can't cover up everything. Not that baggage.
If you know what i mean.

His ;)
And yes - agreed. Especially Regis and Leo.
A lot of baggage, I would say :D
Besides, in W3 she will be like 102 years old...She is experienced woman, there is no need to turn grandmother into teenage girl ;)

Top Bottom