+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the...

That's not cute, it's horrifying.

Horrifying is what you did to @Dragonbird's suit last blue-party

Beware @Kinley!!!!

I am sad.
Now go and read the entire poem. Consider it your task for the day.

(Just realised that the wikipedia article had the entire poem, so you've presumably already done it. And now you know where vorpal blades originated)

I've read it before, never committed it to memory. >.>

I swear I only know the most commanding of women...

Finally got my Witcher swag! (courtesy of @Kinley.) Thanks! The wait was becoming unbearable.

Gonna wear that T-shirt once I start playing The Witcher 3 and will not wash it until I've completed the game at least a half a dozen times. :p

I had a lady stop me on my way to uni today to try and give me a big red brochure that had "is Satan real?" on the front......... Since I can answer that question myself I decided not to take the brochure...

I had a lady stop me on my way to uni today to try and give me a big red brochure that had "is Satan real?" on the front......... Since I can answer that question myself I decided not to take the brochure...

Yeah you get nutcases like that where I live too. The best thing to do is just let on you can't see them and walk on.

You sure it wasn't Santa? It's a much more commonly-asked question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom