Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Al, your biggest mistake was insisting on something she told you she didn't want. In this case, objectivity.

You should have said something like: sure Iorveth is handsome, but he also despises humans, which you are. Instead, I love all humans and have never stabbed anyone in the back. I can play more than just the flute and in fact I wrote this song for you. Did I mention I have two working eyes?

See? Become part of that fantasy!

Isn't it enough that so many women are looking for their prince, now it is fantasy elf leader of indipendence/terrorist organizations too? No wonder they are never satisfied with us real men, when they live in such a dream world. That is why they keep nagging. ^^

From looking at your post, I can tell you women aren't the problem here.

Welcome back to Hairy Bear TV! If you are just joining us, a verbal fight has broken out between the male and female members of this great establishment. Let's go live back to the action...

Brought to you by the Bullshitters Network. :hrhr:

Besides, I am too used to the "women belong in the kitchen" kind of stuff to get upset.
Yeah, me too, a friend of mine sent me this pic long time ago... I burst out laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom