Character Appearances

+
There's something wrong with his body.

View attachment 8339

---------- Updated at 09:27 PM ----------

I want the old Eredin's design as a free DLC for the PC then, if the other paperweights are really so obsolete they can't even render a couple of spikes.

Developers didn't change Eredin's appearance, just the appearance of one of the generals.

View attachment 8342

Attachments

• 14178755528030.jpg
    14178755528030.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IbqoffoWDuKTjK.jpg
    IbqoffoWDuKTjK.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 136
Yes.
It's Eredin, King of the Wild Hunt. He is elven, and he leads an army of elves, and the rest are spoilers.
If you want to learn more look up Eredin in Witcherwiki.

Thanks I appreciate it. Do you know why they changed the Design?

Thanks I appreciate it. Do you know why they changed the Design?
Eredin's initial design resembled Sauron (Lord of the Rings) in many ways, and my best guess would be that CDPR changed the design to avoid that.
Plus although the first design looks cooler, the second design is more practical as an armor.

i hope a mod with the old appearence is released the instant the game comes out. the new design is uber stupid and uninspired

i hope a mod with the old appearence is released the instant the game comes out. the new design is uber stupid and uninspired

Even though I liked the old design more, I have to disagree with you, the old design was too Sauron-ish and uninspired, at least the new one has the feeling of the true nature of the Wild Hunt.

Maybe they changed the design because the armor is way too bulking that it caused clippings/complications when implementing gameplay.

Couldn't they find... y'know, a middle ground? The two extremes here are insane. On one hand we have a generic skeleton minion design, on the other hand we have a ghetto version of Sauron.

Well now that CDPR have more time on their hands due to the delay I really hope they invest that time in tweaking some of the character designs amongst polishing the game.

I'll be honest. I found the old design to be rather unique. I didn't find it to be very Sauronish at all to be honest. The first time I looked at him I went "Oh shit, I have to fight that guy?"
Most video game enemies don't make me say that but the old design for Eredin did. This new one eh not so much IMO

Last edited:
Top Bottom