Probably one of the worst forums for info I have ever seen

+
Thats because CDP is one of the few companies that doesnt silence criticism.

You have a point there. A few years ago when they posted reviews of TW2 they had the guts to list a 6/10 along with the mostly 9/10 and 10/10 marks. Now let's see EA/Bioware do that.

Combat in The Witcher 3: 102 pages

Alchemy in The WItcher 3: 112 pages

Triss Vs Yen: 186 pages

Sex in the witcher 3: 30 pages

Size of the world: 50 pages

Etc

Maybe try looking past page 1? Or go to the General witcher subforum? Also, it's kind of hard to discuss stuff after a while because we get no new information on certain gameplay mechanics or barely any to begin with.

So freakin true! :)

close this thread please the first 3 reply's answer this opinion perfectly nothing more to see here

Ah, the classic thread to complain (I'd say other more harsh word, but people would complain about it - see what I did there?) about the "haters", "whiners", etc.

PS. Dafuq, I missed a lot of action! Game delayed again and downgraded? :wat:

The forum blew up in recent times after TW3 and the course of discussions took a different route(this is to be expected of course after TW3's marketing)

I joined here when the forum was in the old black format and I swear to you there were some of the most passionate and intelligent discussions about the core of The Witcher series and not the negative, shallow crap we have to deal with nowadays.

Probably one of the worst forums for info I have ever seen

Don't keep it all in pent up like that, we know you can't resist, just open your soul and tell us of how the Witcher series experience changed your life for the better...

Feel free to do so:

The forum blew up in recent times after TW3 and the course of discussions took a different route(this is to be expected of course after TW3's marketing)

I joined here when the forum was in the old black format and I swear to you there were some of the most passionate and intelligent discussions about the core of The Witcher series and not the negative, shallow crap we have to deal with nowadays.

It's gotten that bad?

Now I know that CDPR isn't perfect and another delay is certainly disappointing
also the graphics are a bit downgraded BUT
in the last months there has been nothing but hate towards them first there was this pre order bonus controversy about fucking cards
and now the "obvious" downgrade

there are no interesting discussions about the story, gameplay or characters only people whining over graphics and how they have lost faith in CDPR everyone's pessimistic
I can't imagine that it was like this during TW2 times?
hell Unity was a mess and the Assassins Creed forums aren't nearly as bad as this (over 150 pages for bitching about graphics? WTF)

Fair enough

Last edited:

agreed I didn't join back then but I still visited this forum while playing TW 2 and there were very interesting discussions
nowadays the top topic is "obvious downgrade" first it was the overblown controversy regarding fucking cards that reached like 500 pages and now its the graphics
I admit I was a bit harsh in my post before ("worst forum ever") BUT its clear that this forum has changed and for the worse

Top Bottom