Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes to sit alone under the stars and embrace the silence in your soul is a reassuring thing, when the world grows too much for me I often do so, wander the moors with my dogs by my side, and forget about everything.

Edit: I saw a shooting star tonight while walking me dogs.

Edit - sorry, I'm feeling unusually snarky today. Didn't mean to spoil the moment.

Last edited:
So I got my pre-surgery laser session for my eventual eye-surgery. Went pretty well. Had a huge headache, and when the doctor was shooting laser beams at my face, it felt like a sound wave exploding inside my eyes. Rather unpleasant. Anyway.

I am hereby promising myself to never have anything ever done to my eyes.

Pick me, pick me!

You are the Chosen One:

View attachment 8529

Attachments

• Rebels+some+are+developed+through+state+oppression+others+are+just+born+that+way.jpg
    Rebels+some+are+developed+through+state+oppression+others+are+just+born+that+way.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I'm not glad, I am HAPPY to see you again and hear everythinks went well (except fot that dammit headache :)Long time ago I don't make any Road anywhere. As usually did them with him, the emptyness is too present to do it once more.

But, I've missed you a lot, I always use to read StarGiant instead StaGiors. Your friendship shines so brightly!

I'm not glad, I am HAPPY to see you again and hear everythinks went well (except fot that dammit headache :)Long time ago I don't make any Road anywhere. As usually did them with him, the emptyness is too present to do it once more.

But, I've missed you a lot, I always use to read StarGiant instead StaGiors. Your friendship shines so brightly!

Ha that's good to hear. I missed all you guys a lot too. Missed like 100 pages of The Hairy Bear, can't read them now I guess.

It's just that my free time is almost nonexistent at the moment. I am working on two huge projects for the University and they pretty much take all my time. Should be around next week though when we stop for the holidays.

It's gone awfully quiet in here. Where is everyone? Looks like I'm all alone. Not that it matters, I'm used to being ignored and alone anyway, so what am I talking about?

As for me, I'm just enjoying all these grey clouds outside my window. Have some strange feeling it's getting dark today at 3PM.

As for me, I'm just enjoying all these grey clouds outside my window. Have some strange feeling it's getting dark today at 3PM.

It's mostly overcast over here. It'll probably be around 4 PM before it gets dark I think.

P.S.: Thanks for posting, I'm ridiculously bored at the moment!

So yeah, you were right. Half past 4 and it's completely dark outside. But hey, I'm surrounded by sweets, so everything's okay right now ;)

I've just had a look: Everyone is either in the General Discussion or The Witcher 3 section. I don't know why you'd want to go in there though, it's entirely speculation and no facts.

@Tjerra
How did I know that was going to happen? :lol:

I've just had a look: Everyone is either in the General Discussion or The Witcher 3 section. I don't know why you'd want to go in there though, it's entirely speculation and no facts.

@Tjerra
How did I know that was going to happen? :lol:

Because humans are not that different, and tend to do the same mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom