Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I hope that in TW3 will be deep snow same as in the Assassins Creed 3.

View attachment 8587

2. As I understand, the clothes of Geralt in the real time and in the flashbacks will be exactly the same? It's bad.

View attachment 8588

Attachments

• 2014-12-16_080747.jpg
    2014-12-16_080747.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 2014-12-16_080642.jpg
    2014-12-16_080642.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 47
Thanks a bunch! Still, there's no guarantee that they will not remove HBAO+ just for console parity. I just don't trust anybody who's in bed with the console mafia. (Look what Microsoft did to Alan Wake!)

If you don't believe anything that community members or CDPR tell you, then it's better not to ask any more and just wait and see on launch isn't it? This is the downgrade thread all over again. People demand answers, they get them and still nobody believes anyone.

Anyway back OT:
I love the screens, always had a feeling the tutorials was some kind of flashback to Kear Morhen. (Like many others on this forum.) But it's nice to actually see something from it.
I'm actually stunned to see how Zoltan looks. His face is amazingly detailed. Let's hope all faces and characters look like this.

Nah i think that would make Geralt move with so much effort in the snow which would make him useless in a fight ._. zo i like the effect
There are ways of implementing it, which would also add to the gameplay and make it more strategic. He could use aard to clear a path for his attack and blow the snow into opponent's face in order to block their view, or he could use igni to melt the snow before attacking.
But I don't think that it's gonna be in the game.

Last edited:
Waste of resources when there are much more important things to focus on and even then the deep snow effect would just be annoying in an rpg....

Lettuce not go to farm here guise. Screenshots are just still images with some editing on them, how the game looks in motion is a whole different thing

I think the game looks fine in motion. Look at the old 35 min gameplay. I have no doubt that the animation will be even better.

Now THIS would be fine and correct haircolour for Ciri CD Project. More ashen and not white like Geralt's so she wouldnt be considered simply like female version of Geralt by those who dont know the lore behind her, but as very own character as she deserves to be.

2. As I understand, the clothes of Geralt in the real time and in the flashbacks will be exactly the same? It's bad.

View attachment 8588

Maybe that armor is very old outfit of Geralt that he wore on Ciri's training and goes to get back from Kaer Morhen at the start of the game?

geralt has the same armor because that is not ciri.

that is Piri the daughter of triss and geralt, they are training piri to hunt ciri because piri wants the sword that Tiri(the unborn child of gearlt and yennefer) gave her to destroy piri so that ciri can live a normal life with her sister Tiri.

Obviously

Awesome screens..... I still can't figure out what happened with that trailer.... ¿? Anyway, keep screens coming until may please!!!!

I think the game looks fine in motion. Look at the old 35 min gameplay. I have no doubt that the animation will be even better.

I'm not a stickler for graphics I love the game's visuals in whatever version they decide to release it in. This post was mostly aimed at trying to avoid another 200 pages in the obvious downgrade thread the next time ppl decide the game doesnt look better than real life.

that zoltan pic truly looks amazing, now will all the characters that we can interact with in the world will have the same level of detail like this pic ? i mean like npcs that we will meet during side quests and all.

that zoltan pic truly looks amazing, now will all the characters that we can interact with in the world will have the same level of detail like this pic ? i mean like npcs that we will meet during side quests and all.[/QUOTE

:listen: A dwarf would never wax his chest

i´m with dasega if the game looks like this i´m happy (in the graphic department), now we just need a video with those graphics and without power goose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom