Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible new info on The Witcher 3.

Anyone from UK ? Excellent ! :)
This issue of Playstation Official Magazine UK will hit the stores tomorrow (propably not only in UK, dunno)
I wanna ask somebody to check this issue out, buy or something and make some scans, if news turn out to be worth it.
Maybe it wiil be something new or maybe news we're already know - like Ciri as another playable character, like they're already admit on their FB page:
,, We’ve got an exclusive reveal in issue #105 (on sale Dec 19th) - a second playable character in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the identity of whom we reveal inside...
Alright, we'll give you a tiny clue - it's a character who already exists in Andrzej Sapkowski's Witcher novels, from which the RPG series takes the foundation of its lore. We spoke exclusively to CD Projekt Red’s Adam Badowski and Jakub Szamalek about bringing a literary character to life within an open world in our six-page Witcher 3 feature. ''
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPl...8615842509391/768183406552628/?type=1&theater
View attachment 8689 Health from Poland :)
I wanna also make a request to the moderators from this part of forum for not closing down this thread at least for a few upcoming days :)

Attachments

• 555555555556666666666666666666.png
    555555555556666666666666666666.png
    382.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Second playable character has been confirmed to be Ciri.

Also, there's already a discussion on the upcoming OPS Magazine that started here.

Interesting to see that the 35 min gameplay appears to be at/near the beginning of the game. Outside of that nothing really new for info, but a good read none the less. Thanks for sharing!

---------- Updated at 12:43 PM ----------

And just a reminder that posting scans of articles is not allowed. It breaks copyright with the magazine. Posting the info is cool and appreciated by fans, but scannign the pages and posting them here is bad.

I was going to day the same thing. It would have been huge magazine publicity had the magazine been the first to announce the Ciri playable news. Hopefully some other good tidbits get revealed and we can enjoy some highlights. Also hoping the magazine screens show off some high quality PS4 footage, even if I can see them first hand. I'm getting the XBONE CE but will DL the ps4 version and play through that instead assuming I pick one up in the next few months as planned. Sick of getting the weaker ports :/

Okay, so I bought the PS magazine, nothing too interesting in there, mostly repeats, but a few new bits and pieces about Ciri:

- Ciri, when compared to Geralt, is faster (how, when he's a mutant with super-human reflexes, is beyond me but w/e) and uses only one sword, has some special abilites that have not yet been revealed
- has about 10 quests, independent of Geralt's
- allows them to "enhance the experience" by adding a character that would do/say things Geralt wouldn't
- to avoid switching between the two feel repetitive, Ciri will only appear at key story moments and her appearances are "unpredictable"

Finally, the new batch of screenshots that we've already seen is featured in this issue of the magazine.

Last edited:
Okay, so I bought the PS magazine, nothing too interesting in there, mostly repeats, but a few new bits and pieces about Ciri:

- Ciri, when compared to Geralt, is faster (how, when he's a mutant with super-human reflexes, is beyond me but w/e) and uses only one sword, has some special abilites that have not yet been revealed
- allows them to "enhance the experience" by adding a character that would do/say things Geralt wouldn't
- to avoid switching between the two feel repetitive, Ciri will only appear at key story moments and her appearances are "unpredictable"

Finally, the new batch of screenshots that we've already seen is featured in this issue of the magazine.

Appreciate the summary!!! Was hoping for a bit more new pics and a an exclusive revelation or two, but a bit of new info is better then none at all. Thanks for sharing!!

Reptile, in that interview there are new shots ???? In this case , they are(shots) from PS4.

Eskerrik asko (thank you in basque)

Please, use this thread to discuss the merits of Ciri as a second playable character and how she compares to Geralt. This is the last warning before posts start getting moved.

EDIT: Some posts have been moved, please, continue the discussion there.

Last edited:
Like in the title - all trailers from Witcher 3, till today (chronologically)

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - All Trailers

---------- Zaktualizowano 23:42 ----------

Eight reasons to get excited about video games in 2015

Like in "subject". Eight reasons to feel excited at the thought of games 2015 You can see here. The Witcher 3 in the first position.

CD Projekt RED: ‘Witcher 3′ content is “locked”, Final bugs are being addressed with extra dev time

“We are removing the final bugs and still running optimization in various areas. What it will result in is a smoother and more engaging experience and, yes, the game looking better across all platforms. The content is locked, so no content changes are being made at this point. The scale of the open world in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is unprecedented, so fear not – there is enough gameplay to keep you playing for weeks.”

http://www.nerdacy.com/2014/12/22/c...velopment-time/#sthash.1P7u9qYw.M2Ea7PAS.dpbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom